Mock Draft video

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I like it. Not sure how I feel about taking Addison with a first rounder when there are more pressing needs that can be filled with that draft pick that would absolutely be worthy of a 20th overall pick, but I wouldn't be upset about it.

At the end of the day, there's a reason why I'm not a GM and I'm going to support the team no matter who they pick, and will always find ways to be optimistic about whoever they pick until the player is obviously JAG

Ozzy

Reaction score
This was good, thanks for sharing.

MyrtleHawk For some reason I would be pumped with Addison only because I love offensive players but we do have pressing needs elsewhere. I do feel like Seattle could use a third option out of the slot and Addison could be a low #1 high #2 for a team at some point, he's super talented.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
This was good, thanks for sharing.

MyrtleHawk For some reason I would be pumped with Addison only because I love offensive players but we do have pressing needs elsewhere. I do feel like Seattle could use a third option out of the slot and Addison could be a low #1 high #2 for a team at some point, he's super talented.
Keep in mind I haven't really focused on any college WR's this season just simply due to the fact that I didn't think they would draft any next draft, especially in the first 2 rounds with our defensive woes the way they are...

However, this team getting first choice of any WR would be enticing...especially if we can get a highly rated one at 20 overall.

getnasty

Reaction score
I think if they go Quartback that it will be Levis. Just a hunch that Liam Coen and Shane Waldron have discussed the guy or will discuss the guy.