Mike Salk headed back to Boston... huge bummer

SuperHawks

Reaction score
Losing Salk is a huge blow to Seattle sports fans, no doubt about it but it was pretty inevitable if you really think about it. It's a shame that Sandmeyer just signed on with the Fan otherwise I think he and Brock would make a wonderful duo.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Does anyone even listen to the Fan? lol I know I haven't even thought about tuning into that because there's only one local joke.

Tical21

Reaction score
We just lost half of the original thought on local sports radio. Bummer. He was good. Actually said a few things from time to time that aren't obvious to the knowledgeable sports fan. Mitch is the only one left, and now you have to put up with Dick Fain to listen to him. Mitch and Salk are actually very similar. Actually some creative, intellectual thought. The day Brock Huard says something profound will be the first time. I like Danny O'Neil, but he isn't close to being able to carry a show the way Salk does. They're going to have to get another transplant, hopefully they hit on another up-and-comer. There isn't anybody local that does anything for me, outside of maybe Jim Moore, who is already pretty firmly set onto the afternoon drive. I still miss David Locke. What to do now? Please bring in somebody good!!

Tical21

Reaction score
SuperHawks":my869mqk said:
Losing Salk is a huge blow to Seattle sports fans, no doubt about it but it was pretty inevitable if you really think about it. It's a shame that Sandmeyer just signed on with the Fan otherwise I think he and Brock would make a wonderful duo.
Praying this is sarcasm.