Michael Robinson Memories

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I know there is already a thread about Michael Robinson being cut, but I wanted to make a memories thread just to remember him by. Please post videos of him/RRR, pictures or anything that relates to Mike Rob. Hey, look at the bright side, maybe Mike Rob can help Sid and Jermaine with their album cause they won't complete it themselves...

Caption for Photo: "Best Buds" Lynch will miss him.

Attachments

• 536956_10201291959614550_467487429_n.jpg
    536956_10201291959614550_467487429_n.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,663

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I loved the hit he put on Jennings during the Chicago game last year.

RIP

tooshort

Reaction score
Met Mike Rob post game at the Hawks Nest Bar a few years ago while he was promoting RRR. Really funny down to earth dude.

The indelible memory from that night was having a incredibly inebriated friend of a friend stumble by on his way back from the Pioneer Square club scene and recognize me and a few others in our group. This individual asked what was going on and we gave him the low down on RRR and Mike Rob. Being absolutely slammed, dude walks up to Mike with the only thing he could find to have signed (his pack of cigarettes) and gets absolutely shut down, but he soon comes back for more and asks Mike Rob to Sign a tramp stamp on his back. Mike Rob obliged and sharpied a sig on his dumb drunk ass.

I walked up a few minutes later and asked "You played in San Fran so maybe you're used to that kind of thing but seriously was that the first time that's happened??"

Mike just kind of shook his head and said "Yup, there's a first time for everything I guess"

seatownboy

Reaction score
LOL did I miss something did the dude just die or something? Remember that one time Mrob caught the bull in Chicago and separated that cbs shoulder, ah good times.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Here's to hoping he can take over for Tony Ventrella and put a RRR type spin on Seahawks All Access.

One can dream huh?

Imma go cry myself to sleep now :cry:

Edit: wow, I don't know why, but I just noticed my post count. All this time on .net and 113. Talk about your lurker. I don't even come in like that old wise man and say anything profound, just mostly garbage half the time, pretty much like Throwdown.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
tooshort":2vlq1n8e said:
Met Mike Rob post game at the Hawks Nest Bar a few years ago while he was promoting RRR. Really funny down to earth dude.

The indelible memory from that night was having a incredibly inebriated friend of a friend stumble by on his way back from the Pioneer Square club scene and recognize me and a few others in our group. This individual asked what was going on and we gave him the low down on RRR and Mike Rob. Being absolutely slammed, dude walks up to Mike with the only thing he could find to have signed (his pack of cigarettes) and gets absolutely shut down, but he soon comes back for more and asks Mike Rob to Sign a tramp stamp on his back. Mike Rob obliged and sharpied a sig on his dumb drunk ass.

I walked up a few minutes later and asked "You played in San Fran so maybe you're used to that kind of thing but seriously was that the first time that's happened??"

Mike just kind of shook his head and said "Yup, there's a first time for everything I guess"
In the .NET pantheon of bizarre anecdotes, this ranks in the top 2%.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
tooshort":3vrli4xs said:

In the .NET pantheon of bizarre anecdotes, this ranks in the top 2%.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
How I feel at this moment :roll: :p

lol. Not really, but in all actuallity, I am really really bummed

[youtube]ROaBopJPObk[/youtube]

-The Glove-

Reaction score
seatownboy":2d94m19q said:
LOL did I miss something did the dude just die or something? Remember that one time Mrob caught the bull in Chicago and separated that cbs shoulder, ah good times.
I wish I could be as cool as you. No attachment to players. No appreciation for all they've done. Just two fingers and a "Peace out!" I envy YOU!

TwilightError

Reaction score
There are so many. Such a great team player and a unique full back with his high stance and QB vision. The TD against Redskins on last years wild card round is one that will not be forgotten any time soon.

Latest posts