McDaniels Stays with NE

original poster

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1t6k9vqg said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/billbarnwell/status/961057205519835136[/tweet]

Oh my god. Please let it happen.

If I could afford it, I'd pay to have Jeff Fisher back in the NFL.

253hawk":1t6k9vqg said:
original poster":1t6k9vqg said:
Bobblehead":1t6k9vqg said:
I think I Heard Clayton say, Joshyboy(Claytons name for him now), agent fired him.. I guess moves like that, harms a agents reputation.

Yeah he did. He said someones word is important to him and Josh went against that.

He also manages one of the Colts FO guys, can't remember who, mind.

Ballard, their GM.

That's the one, thanks :2thumbs:

FlayvaMeister

Reaction score
Charlie Casserly was interview this morning for GMFB, and this is what he added to the story:

Josh McDaniels, was never on the original Colts list of possible HC Candidates.
According to Uncle Charlie, McDaniels, reached out to Indy, and threw his name
into the equation …

I guess Josh doesn't believe in karma ?!

ivotuk

Reaction score
FlayvaMeister":3pohggzt said:
Charlie Casserly was interview this morning for GMFB, and this is what he added to the story:

into the equation …

After the Denver debacle, getting rid of Jay Cutler, drafting Tim Tebow, giving us their 1st round pick (Earl Thomas TY Tim Ruskell), for a 2nd round pick that was a bust, and now this, I doubt he's ever a head coach in the NFL. Unless it's New England. And if that happens, he'll suck there too. :2thumbs:

hawkman

Reaction score
ivotuk":nabvj3wt said:
FlayvaMeister":nabvj3wt said:

into the equation …

After the Denver debacle, getting rid of Jay Cutler, drafting Tim Tebow, giving us their 1st round pick (Earl Thomas TY Tim Ruskell), for a 2nd round pick that was a bust, and now this, I doubt he's ever a head coach in the NFL. Unless it's New England. And if that happens, he'll suck there too. :2thumbs:

You do understand teams have a HC and A GM right? And they do different things. Be happy to explain this to you further if you like.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
hawkman":t5zq7d4p said:
ivotuk":t5zq7d4p said:
FlayvaMeister":t5zq7d4p said:

into the equation …

You do understand teams have a HC and A GM right? And they do different things. Be happy to explain this to you further if you like.

McDaniels had full control over personnel decisions. Do a little research before making ignorant and dickish comments.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Those assistants that left with him have to be pissed! Wow! He'll never get another offer outside of NE.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Welp, Chris Ballard said the "rivalry is back on," between the Pats and Colts..... The one where the Pats are 7-0 in their last seven meetings with an average score of 41-22. Yeah, I'm sure Brady and co. are quivering in their boots.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
nanomoz":ufbhea5v said:
Those assistants that left with him have to be pissed! Wow! He'll never get another offer outside of NE.
You wouldn't think so.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
nanomoz":2fpc51cr said:
Desperate teams/owners would hire him if they think he could help them win. He has nothing to worry about.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Now with the OC of the Eagles going on to be the Colts' head coach...revenge from the Patriots for not winning the Super Bowl? :lol:

Seafan

Reaction score
JM is stuck with the Pats now. Who knows. Perhaps he was told by Kraft that he'll replace BB. I wouldn't put it past Kraft to fire him. Few teams will be willing to trust JM in the future.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":2xl7nxno said:
hawkman":2xl7nxno said:
ivotuk":2xl7nxno said:
FlayvaMeister":2xl7nxno said:

into the equation …

McDaniels had full control over personnel decisions. Do a little research before making ignorant and dickish comments.

Absolutely destroyed!