Marshawn Lynch

Canhawks

Reaction score
I have not herd too much said about his performance here.Thought he was incredible today,maybe we are getting spoiled by his running over defenders like pylons,but he seems to be getting stronger as we head into the last 6 games of the season. :th2thumbs:

C-Dub

Reaction score
Everyone is raving about Beast's performance.

Nfl g lynch 576x324

He's the main reason we won.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Whatever! that pass back to Russell was a duck! :sarcasm_off:

He had a career game today. Guy is unbelievable.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
C-Dub":2y7g0x37 said:

Nfl g lynch 576x324

Really? Dang....I guess that crazy Tate catch in the back of the EZ, the Kearse TD, the big Baldwin chain-moving catch, all had nothing to so with it. Uh, ok.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love this man.

Attachments

• have some skittles.jpg
    have some skittles.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,752
Reaction score
It seems like his acceleration has got better as the year has went on as well. More confidence with M-Rob? Some of those nagging injuries healing up? There were a few times today when I thought, "wow, I haven't seen that from Lynch before."

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Lynch is on form for sure. But today everybody was just playing great. I believe he and Wilson inspired some dudes today. Truly inspiring team effort today. Him going full on Beast today was just icing!

Polk738

Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with Mike Rob coming back, in the last 3 games since he's been back Lynch has had two 100+ yard rushing games, he could've had more im sure if the Rams game wouldn't have been such a fiasco.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1utka83g said:
C-Dub":1utka83g said:

Nfl g lynch 576x324

Really? Dang....I guess that crazy Tate catch in the back of the EZ, the Kearse TD, the big Baldwin chain-moving catch, all had nothing to so with it. Uh, ok.
140+ yards. The guy that got us going. The guy that opened up the passing game. Yes.

tdigitee

Reaction score
I am excited to watch and re-watch the continuation of the pictured play, when Lynch carried 6 Falcons on his back for several yards, on the Lynch-highlights DVD that Zebulon Dak commissioned...