Marshawn Lynch is NFL's most fined player of 2014 season

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://sea.247sports.com/Bolt/Marshawn-Lynch-is-NFLs-most-fined-player-of-2014-season-34987433

While Lynch has only three fines this season, twice for making a similar gesture during touchdown runs and once for not talking to the media, no player has been fined more then "Beast Mode" this season, according to spotrac.com.

Lynch has been fined $131,050 this season, almost twice as much as any other player. To put it in perspective, Lynch has been fined more for grabbing his crotch twice and not talking to reporters after a game than the combined fines for Ndamukong Suh stomping on the leg of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers ($70,000) and Ray Rice's domestic violence charge ($58,823).

Also...did anyone see this tweet?
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/558272390548180992[/tweet]

jkitsune

Reaction score
NFL is making it up as it goes along with Marshawn Lynch, just to try to show how strong it is. Lynch is way tamer than the divas of prior eras, and yet Goodell has decided he is the villain.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Love it. The NFL is starting to look really bad for its handling of Lynch.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Where the hell do they come up with these numbers and why hasn't the NFLPA done anything. The NFL is pretty much saying talking to the media is more important than domestic violence

ManBunts

Reaction score
Whoa, wha-!? Seriously?! That's how much Rice got fined for knocking his wife out!? I guess I never knew how much, but just assumed he'd have to pay some insane amount and that it didn't need to be stated. Wow...I'm just kinda blown away by that. I mean, sure, his 2 game suspension was probably without pay, but still, methinks there should be one or two more zeroes on there

el capitan

Reaction score
I wish Goodell would make us all happy and find a big jagged hole to fall down. Since he became commissioner I feel like the game I love is slowly having the life sucked out of it. How does this clown still have a job, he should have been fired as soon as the Ray Rice video emerged.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Please let him win MVP. Please.

The speech alone would be amazing