Malik McDowell arrested...

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
massari":3kxjf14m said:
"p**** ass crackers"

They drafted a racist headcase. Awesome.

1210 malik mcdowell mug shot tmz sports 3

Seems to be alot of those "types" on our team.

Whats up with the hate towards white people now days. :141847_bnono:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Knuckle head that they just need to cut.

Should have done better background checks on his character before drafting.
I love JS, but at times he outsmarts himself.

Mindsink

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1rd0fbyp said:

Didn't you get the memo? This is social progress.

replicant

Reaction score
They’ve been taught that we’re living in the year 1860.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1tdgexk7 said:

Not trying to get too political here, but colleges these days are literally indoctrinating students with neo-Marxist ideology that fosters an "Us vs Them" mentality. Right now, it's POC (neo-Marxist speak for "people of color", or those of African, Mezzo-American, and Middle-Eastern descent) vs. white people.

They are literally teaching kids that people with light skin are inherently privileged and solely responsible for all of the societal ills that befall POC. Sick, huh?

907Hawk

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":29d9hxgc said:
NFSeahawks628":29d9hxgc said:

Not trying to get too political here, but colleges these days are literally indoctrinating students with neo-Marxist ideology that fosters an "Us vs Them" mentality. Right now, it's POC (neo-Marxist speak for "people of color", or those of African, Mezzo-American, and Middle-Eastern descent) vs. white people.

They are literally teaching kids that people with light skin are inherently privileged and solely responsible for all of the societal ills that befall POC. Sick, huh?

I will not argue your points because they seam to be so well thought out, but I would guess there would be some school that I could send my kids to that would not be subject to this kind of neo-Marxist ideology, Im thinking Idaho State maybe.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
“I did see him and he met with John [Schneider] also,” coach Pete Carroll said Monday afternoon when asked about the incident. “He’s very remorseful. He got in a situation and made a mistake and hopefully, this will be a learning experience for him.

“I know he felt really bad representing in that manner.”

McDowell has been in the news throughout the season following a vehicular accident in July, during which he sustained a concussion and facial injuries. The Seahawks had hoped for a return this season but McDowell has now been confirmed out and will likely finish his rookie year on Seattle’s Non-Football Injury List.

“We’re definitely going to work to help him in every way that we can, we’ve already talked about that,” Carroll continued. “Let’s hope this isn’t an indicator of things to come and hope he has turned with this experience.

“He sounds very much intending to do that, we’ll see what happens.”

http://seahawkswire.usatoday.com/2017/1 ... ct-arrest/

WmHBonney

Reaction score
They drafted a real rocket scientist in this one.....

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":3foxkdzw said:
SmokinHawk":3foxkdzw said:
NFSeahawks628":3foxkdzw said:

I will not argue your points because they seam to be so well thought out, but I would guess there would be some school that I could send my kids to that would not be subject to this kind of neo-Marxist ideology, Im thinking Idaho State maybe.

Probably a good call. I can't say it's a problem at all schools, but definitely coastal state schools and many of the Ivy League as well. That said, you could always point your kid towards a STEM degree, far from all the commies in the arts departments. Just try to steer them away from something stupid like environmentalism.

Athletes seldom pursue STEM degrees as they aren't in school to learn. They nearly always go for the cupcake tracks via sociology, which is basically the epicenter of today's neo-Marxism.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":17rzt7gs said:
NFSeahawks628":17rzt7gs said:

Not trying to get too political here, but colleges these days are literally indoctrinating students with neo-Marxist ideology that fosters an "Us vs Them" mentality.

Well, it's not like the right doesn't do that themselves.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Let's get this thread back on the topic of McDowell's arrest. This isn't a PWR forum, it's a Seahawks related Off-Field Forum.

original poster

Reaction score
For me personally, I'd give the guy one last chance. He's young, he has made stupid mistakes. Sure he was around the team around late September/October time, no idea why he isn't now? If he can keep his head down this coming offseason, that's proof that he is heading in the right direction.

I'd wager once he is surrounded by Seahawks teammates they get him in check, guy just needs to grow up, and fast.

Listening to Pete's Monday press conference this is pretty much what he has planned for him, another chance.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
original poster":2wgxiji7 said:
For me personally, I'd give the guy one last chance. He's young, he has made stupid mistakes. Sure he was around the team around late September/October time, no idea why he isn't now? If he can keep his head down this coming offseason, that's proof that he is heading in the right direction.

I'd wager once he is surrounded by Seahawks teammates they get him in check, guy just needs to grow up, and fast.

Listening to Pete's Monday press conference this is pretty much what he has planned for him, another chance.

ATV accident wasn't enough bad decision making to sate your appetite eh?

original poster

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":9iyagvc2 said:
original poster":9iyagvc2 said:

ATV accident wasn't enough bad decision making to sate your appetite eh?

Absolutely not. He’s a young man, many young men make stupid mistakes.

No need to say he shouldn’t make mistakes with millions of dollars on the line, either. People have, and will continue to do so regardless of what they’re gambling with.

olyfan63

Reaction score
A case of a young man coming into a lot of money and not truly being around the influence of the pros on this team and not truly having to work and earn the money, yes, due to (self-inflicted NFI) injury.
The entitled tantrums described in the article are not a pretty thing.