Mahomes dislocated knee cap and maybe more

toffee

Reaction score
Umm may also Russ in his MVP quest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
I hate to see that. He's a young QB that I really enjoyed . Hope he is still playing good 5 years from now . :D

Rat

Reaction score
I don't really care about the Chiefs, but I hate to see the best player for any potential Patriots SB roadblock struggle with injury. If not the Chiefs, who is going to stand in their way? The Texans? The Bills? The Colts? Damn, just realized how pedestrian the AFC has gotten as a whole.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
xray":uovilsr9 said:
I hate to see that. He's a young QB that I really enjoyed . Hope he is still playing good 5 years from now . :D

I expect he should bounce back better than RG3 and a few others. Being mobile is definitely a part of his game, but he isn't a running QB.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Can just hope he heals up around the playoffs but at this point the playoffs seem to be going through Foxboro, once again, so it really doesn't matter. They'll probably play the Texans and beat them by 40 as usual.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Bobblehead":17k5vgpf said:
Anyone see that coming? idiots.

How stupid is Andy Ried? Running a sneak when Mahomes has a bad wheel? I don’t like the chiefs but that is infuriating.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":32dtlcgg said:
Bobblehead":32dtlcgg said:

How stupid is Andy Ried? Running a sneak when Mahomes has a bad wheel? I don’t like the chiefs but that is infuriating.
Reid wouldn't know a running game if it slapped him in the face. Dude might be good at orchestrating a passing game, but he sucks donkey at the run game.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":navggzf6 said:
Milehighhawk":navggzf6 said:
Bobblehead":navggzf6 said:

Absolute stupidity.

The one philosophy that both Pete and Mike Holmgren agreed upon: no QB sneaks. Even when healthy.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I saw it was fourth and 1, then turned away. When I looked back Mahomes was on the ground. "Did they sneak him?" I asked.
"Yeah"
"Freaken' idiots"

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Cyrus12":z89ncoha said:
If no damage 2-4 weeks
Doctor Google says a dislocated knee cap can be six to twelve. Of course these are super humans with the best medical care on the planet...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hgwellz12":1g6eq8qp said:
EA SPORTS, Please, please, PLEEEAAASSE overlook Russell Wilson for the next Madden cover no matter how godly of a season he has!

Signed,

Every. Single. Seahawks Fan in existence.

P.S. Give it to Nick Bosa.
This X1000