Losing Jeremy Lane is really gonna hurt .*update re-signed*

nash72

Reaction score
Maybe we resign Maxwell since the Eagles let him go.

Atradees

Reaction score
Lane doesn't cause turnovers.....Maxwell was in a similar vein as BB. Long and aggressive....Lane morefinesse.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Atradees":3gmb5gov said:
Lane doesn't cause turnovers.....Maxwell was in a similar vein as BB. Long and aggressive....Lane morefinesse.

Maxwell was long and was aggressive at punching the ball out after the WR caught it but was not similar to Browner. BB was 6'4 221 lbs and was slow. Maxwell is 6'1 207, big difference. All Seahawk CB's are long and do well at press coverage ( unless your Initials are CW). Lane plays more he will get more turnovers and IMO he will be the best out of all 3. He is not soft.

Exittium

Reaction score
My only concern for lane is when he gets and INT.. I have to wonder if he has some flashbacks to the SB and his just gruesome injuries he sustained in 1 play.. the broken arm and torn ACL ... smh. I know it'd be enough to caution me if I caught and INT lol.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Exittium":1pqvfqo6 said:
My only concern for lane is when he gets and INT.. I have to wonder if he has some flashbacks to the SB and his just gruesome injuries he sustained in 1 play.. the broken arm and torn ACL ... smh. I know it'd be enough to caution me if I caught and INT lol.

He had a pick in his first game back from that injury.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Long as just secures the rock then takes what's given for a return. He pressed too hard and went full contortionist when he picked off Brady. No need for that. Especially so early in the game. Bad way to learn that lesson.

olyfan63

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":vi2omm74 said:
Long as just secures the rock then takes what's given for a return. He pressed too hard and went full contortionist when he picked off Brady. No need for that. Especially so early in the game. Bad way to learn that lesson.

It was just a super-unlucky nasty play by the NE WR. Hard to fault JLane.
JLane was just doing what DBs do, trying to take it to the house. Sherman would do the same.
That said, a kneel-down right after the pick would have probably resulted in a Lombardi, the way the game played out.
So we'll see what Lane does on his next EndZone pick.