Live fresh files from earlier today

OP
OP
The Outfield

The Outfield

Reaction score
Also, as davidonmi noted on another thread, DB (almost) 100% believes Lockette will be called up.

nategreat

Reaction score
And THIS is how you compete with the Real Rob Report. I like the "live chat" aspect of it, it's different and cool. Fresh Files were pretty decent before, but I always felt like I was comparing it to the RRR, even though Doug himself said he was not trying to compete. But this puts a different spin on it, and I like it!

Blitzfan

Reaction score
This was pretty cool. I love lumpia as weel, don't get no where near as much as I'd like. It'd be interesting to see how often he does this.

getnasty

Reaction score
DB Fresh needs to step up his game on the field like he has with fresh files.

McGruff

Reaction score
Fresh has been wanting an opportunity to prove he's more than just a slot player . . . Well, here it is, Doug.

Seeker

Reaction score
how is mike rob distracting but this isn't (love dougie tho)

bigcc

Reaction score
some of those questions were awful and should be banned from being seahawk fans, he was seemingly answering any questions and someone asks "if you could have any superpower what would it be?"

wtf is this **** you're getting a chance at an inside look at the team and thats what you want to know?

Some of the people who asked those dumb types of questions should be banned from the fanbase

nategreat

Reaction score
bigcc":161ngbo0 said:
some of those questions were awful and should be banned from being seahawk fans, he was seemingly answering any questions and someone asks "if you could have any superpower what would it be?"

wtf is this **** you're getting a chance at an inside look at the team and thats what you want to know?

Some of the people who asked those dumb types of questions should be banned from the fanbase

Kids and young people are fans too.... geez dude, relax. It's not a bad question.

Latest posts