Listening to Mitch in the Morning

HereToRead

Reaction score
He says that it is Softy and Slickhawk's fault that Harvin got hurt, because they celebrated Crabtree's achilles injury. He says its all KARMA.

Thoughts?

The Radish

Reaction score
His failure to know the facts is on full alert here.

He's just trying to show he does indeed have a sense of humor when we all know he has no sense at all.

:les:

OP
OP
H

HereToRead

Reaction score
Floridahawk79":16f10owu said:
How many more threads started by rookies do we have to endure before the season starts?

i just thought it was funny, something a little different than the same old subjects.

drdiags

Reaction score
Karma is a biotch. People who get pleasure out of others miseries do leave themselves open to it coming back to haunt them. Probably why the Huskies have stunk so long? Softy should become a Oregon Ducks fan and Mitch should take his douchebag songs back to Miami.

Makes for good radio I guess?

pehawk

Reaction score
Jeez Doc? Kinda pushing the class act envelope a tad, aren't ya?

pehawk

Reaction score
drdiags":a1pfjot9 said:
pehawk":a1pfjot9 said:

What class act? No claim to that title.

I thought you used to have that title? Or, am I mixing up the AARP crowd again?

Carry on, my bad!

drdiags

Reaction score
pehawk":1cpoj9nb said:
drdiags":1cpoj9nb said:
pehawk":1cpoj9nb said:

What class act? No claim to that title.

I thought you used to have that title? Or, am I mixing up the AARP crowd again?

Carry on, my bad!

I think that was the folks from Idaho, Mizhawk and her boo. We had a few others. Okay, so Softy can stay a Huskies fan and they don't really stink anymore. And since Tech likes Mitch's songs, I must be just out of touch and a miserable old man.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":1vmmknin said:
........... Softy should become a Oregon Ducks fan and Mitch should take his douchebag songs back to Miami.

Makes for good radio I guess?
No it doesn't Doc, but you already knew that. Shit radio is more like it.

pehawk

Reaction score
Yeah, XMSirius should be everyone's friend to save us from Softy and Mitch (although I don't mind Mitch).

NFL_Football2013

Reaction score
I just moved to Seattle a couple months ago, the sports talk here is a little too un-serious. I dont want to pay for satellite radio. i guess im stuck.

seattlest7

Reaction score
HereToRead":35b2crhx said:
I just moved to Seattle a couple months ago, the sports talk here is a little too un-serious. I dont want to pay for satellite radio. i guess im stuck.

You moved here during the football offseason, to a city with no NBA/NHL team (and some would argue no MLB team the last 10 yrs), so sports radio will mirror that. Wait until our first loss this year and KJR/KIRO will sound like a morgue/wake and be very serious...

drdiags

Reaction score
pehawk":lsazrl4m said:
Yeah, XMSirius should be everyone's friend to save us from Softy and Mitch (although I don't mind Mitch).

Mitch is a good interviewer. He just soured me on KJR with his 2 year diatribe on Ty. Yeah, Ty sucked as a coach but the fake outrage Mitch spewed everyday drove me bananas. Maybe he and the station have gotten better, I haven't listened since KIRO came on-board?

OP
OP
H

HereToRead

Reaction score
I feel like they dont talk Mariners AT ALL.......this is weird. Its baseball season, i know the M's aren't good but no other games are being played.

pehawk

Reaction score
Mitch is one of the best interviewers I've ever heard. Yeah, I'm crossing genre's too, he's up there with Charlie Rose. But, he gets annoying.

I just cant really do sports radio anymore. They don't know anymore than me and aren't funnier or more entertaining than most of my friends; so why give them attention?

OP
OP
H

HereToRead

Reaction score
And are there any other worthwhile and active seahawk message boards? Not that this wasnt a great find, just curious