Last game for Beastmode?

jake206

Reaction score
I get a distinct sense that this will be Marshawn's last game. No matter how much 12's want to deny it. Guy lives by his own rules and doesn't give $@#% about Goodell's and NFL rules. I don't think he even tried to give an interview. He's a great teammate though and consummate pro. I believe this will be his swan song: SB 49.

marko358

Reaction score
jake206":dalor8ja said:
I get a distinct sense that this will be Marshawn's last game. No matter how much 12's want to deny it. Guy lives by his own rules and doesn't give $@#% about Goodell's and NFL rules. I don't think he even tried to give an interview. He's a great teammate though and consummate pro. I believe this will be his swan song: SB 49.

Isn't he under contract for one more year? How about a trade to his hometown Oakland for Khalil Mack if he doesn't want to come back here. :D

Cfuji

Reaction score
What are his options after the season, to hold out for a new deal.

Seafan

Reaction score
Next season would be the most lucrative of his career. My guess would be he comes back and plays out his contract.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
I would love to have him return for another year or two but I also would respect if he decided to hang up the cleats. He deserves some type of quality of life in his later years with the wear and tear he has on his back that isnt getting any better.

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
Seahawks gave him a home. A place of comfort. He made his name here and helped make us champions. One can only hope he retires as a Seahawk. I would hate to see him an another uniform......Yikes.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Seafan":qmz23q31 said:
Next season would be the most lucrative of his career. My guess would be he comes back and plays out his contract.

If we win the Super Bowl, it would also mean a chance to play for a three-peat, something which has never been done before. That has to be a pretty good motivator to stay, to say nothing of what one more year will do for his chances at the Hall of Fame. If he wins back-to-back Super Bowls and plays one more year as productive as this one, he makes a pretty reasonable argument for the Hall, which he just might want to do.

CANHawk

Reaction score
I love and respect the beast mode whatever he chooses to do. Easily my favorite running back ever and probably my all-time favorite Hawk.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
4 months ago I would have said hell no he isn't going anywhere. But now it seems like Marshawn vs the league and I just get the sense that he has done all he needed to do to cement his place in history. The latest nut grab Sunday was just an "in your face" to the league. Now I could see him hanging it up after this game. I sure hope not though!

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
I swear if it is Beastmode's last game. He is gonna going seriously ball out this next game. :twisted: Pity those defenders.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":334eow7v said:
To walk away earns him exactly $0. He ain't gonna do that.

I agree. He has also earned and more than deserves an extension.

I cannot wait to see him in the SB though! He's going to have a colossal day.