LA relocation- St Louis, Oakland, San Diego

Rex

Reaction score
Msfann":1gxt6imi said:
I would love to see a team move to a state that has NO team, why california keeps getting teams that fail I'll never understand.

I would rather see Portland Oregon get a team or something like that. spread it around a bit instead of letting one state get so many teams.

Rams haven't failed, not by a long shot. StanK will NEVER open the books! Rams are quite profitable!

Bob806

Reaction score
It's a slap in the face to the fans when a team relocates.

If the Rams move, create a Carpetbagger division- Baltimore, Rams, Titans, Colts. All those scumbag greedy owners who left great sports cities for greed.

Look what the NFL did years ago when Modell moved to Baltimore- they realized what a mistake it was and had a team back in Cleveland in 3 years, YET they put the new Browns in the same division as Baltimore. WWhat a slap in the face to the diehard Browns fans.

No way I ever step foot in a Wal Mart again if this Kroenke guy moves the Rams.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Bob806":2e0z79o8 said:

If the Rams move, create a Carpetbagger division- Baltimore, Rams, Titans, Colts. All those scumbag greedy owners who left great sports cities for greed.

Look what the NFL did years ago when Modell moved to Baltimore- they realized what a mistake it was and had a team back in Cleveland in 3 years, YET they put the new Browns in the same division as Baltimore. WWhat a slap in the face to the diehard Browns fans.

The NFL didn't 'realize' it was a mistake to leave Cleveland, the 1999 expansion Browns were a capitulation by the league to get Cleveland to drop their lawsuit against Modell and the NFL and to expedite the team's move to Baltimore. The NFL promised expansion to Cleveland in 1996.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Bob806":y65n1dh2 said:

You probably already shouldn't step foot in a Walmart. Horrid places.

Frontier, Spanos and Davis should be on your list the way you have it defined.

Latest posts