Kupp signs 3 year 80 million dollar deal

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Its like madden video game with the cap turned off...its gotta catch up to them at some point????

sutz

Reaction score
Kupp has proven he should be in the conversation to be the top paid receiver in the game. DK has not. He should get big money, but not Kupp money.
I don't disagree. DK needs a couple more season to catch up to Kupp.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Kupp has proven he should be in the conversation to be the top paid receiver in the game. DK has not. He should get big money, but not Kupp money.
Kupp had 62 more targets in the same amount of games. The year before DK was ahead of Kupp in several categories. In my opinion if DK had 62 more targets his numbers would’ve been more comparable.

If used to his potential DK could put up numbers not seen before. He will get the money he wants…here or elsewhere.
And he deserves it because he can do shit 99.9% of people can’t…

JPatera76

Reaction score
Kupp had 62 more targets in the same amount of games. The year before DK was ahead of Kupp in several categories. In my opinion if DK had 62 more targets his numbers would’ve been more comparable.

If used to his potential DK could put up numbers not seen before. He will get the money he wants…here or elsewhere.
And he deserves it because he can do shit 99.9% of people can’t…
And Kupp was basically the majority of why the rams has had such a great yr. Now if you take Kupp away Nfw do they get to the SB

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also, let me fully understand the question here.

What if Kupp didn't play, would the Rams get to the SB? what if anyone of your LoB didn't play the year you all won? Would you have won?

Right now, a Hawk faithful, a LoB leader is now a player and becoming a leader on the Rams.

Why is that?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Also, let me fully understand the question here.

What if Kupp didn't play, would the Rams get to the SB? what if anyone of your LoB didn't play the year you all won? Would you have won?

Right now, a Hawk faithful, a LoB leader is now a player and becoming a leader on the Rams.

Why is that?
I guess at some point people started referring to the entire defense as the legion of boom, but really I always looked at it as more of just the secondary.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I guess at some point people started referring to the entire defense as the legion of boom, but really I always looked at it as more of just the secondary.

The Hawks were so scary back then.

I remember watching you all KILL AZ and a friend called me and said, you know you play THEM next week.

I was all, yeah we gonna lose.

your secondary was the BEST.

Sherman on the Hawks was a legend. After that, well he is insane.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also. and facts prove this: Hawks were a one bit wonder.

They have sucked ever since.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Shiiiid I was hoping he would explore his options. Sold out

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Red Alice and the other 23 fans they have are happy I bet