Kraken beat Dallas 5-4 in OT

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
A roller coaster of a game. Joey D our 4th string goalie played well most of the game outside of the goal that was given up with .7 seconds left in regulation.

Seattle needed those 2 points.

Some pretty passes from the Kraken that led to the good guys scoring goals.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah this one was intense. It was fun but dang. The Kraken… have been embracing Pete’s Mantra of the whole win it in the “4th” lol 😂 too close for comfort. However a W is a W.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE WIN! Lucky goal by Dallas at the end, but quite the ending. That pass off the board, beautiful.

2 Much needed points. I'm not gonna' freak out about them letting it go to OT. 2 Points is what mattered, and they got it against a very good team. 6 straight road wins. Add that to the earlier 7 game road streak. This team is damn good on the road.

23-9-3 on the road this year. Dayum
Did I hear correctly? That was the goalies 2nd ever NHL win? Very cool

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
That lucky last second goal shouldn’t have counted as the guy that scored it cross checked the Kraken defenseman in the back a couple of seconds before the goal. The NHL officiating is on par with NFL officiating, bottom of the barrel.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I was wondering about that. He would have likely been able to knock the puck out of there.
Also, still in the learning phase but............when we won that challenge for interference, shouldn't that be a 2 minute penalty? Or do they just not give the penalty since a goal is taken away? Just curious. It was obvious the guy was leaning on our goalie and didn't even attempt to back off.