KJ Wright says ................. she said yes.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/BoeingAirplanes/status/679736237511475200[/tweet]

chris98251

Reaction score
Good thing he was wearing his safety glasses in case she said no :)

But Gratz KJ !

rcaido

Reaction score
I remember really hating KJ signing contract...This guy has been awesome this year! Probably the most consistent player this year! HOpe for the best for these two!

djb28

Reaction score
Oh great. Now watch his play drop!

:sarcasm_on:

kpak76

Reaction score
JSeahawks":28iy1gcw said:
Get a good pre-nup kj!

So much this, but sadly, a good lawyer can easily circumvent a pre-nup. I would have just hung onto my money if I was KJ. He's young, too bad he has to learn the hard way now.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
kpak76":38tkfxli said:
JSeahawks":38tkfxli said:
Get a good pre-nup kj!

So much this, but sadly, a good lawyer can easily circumvent a pre-nup. I would have just hung onto my money if I was KJ. He's young, too bad he has to learn the hard way now.

I dunno, some of us are still married to our first wife. It happens.

kpak76

Reaction score
GeekHawk":jl696ng3 said:
kpak76":jl696ng3 said:
JSeahawks":jl696ng3 said:
Get a good pre-nup kj!

And stories like yours is what marriage should be about. But you have eyes also, you know most marriages don't continue like yours does. They end in bitter ugly divorce where the men will eat it in the shorts. You can get married in the hopes that you are one of the 30% that won't end in divorce, but the numbers are not in your favor.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lets get this back to KJ, he is happy, let him be that way and hope he's a lucky guy and in the so called 30 percentile.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
kpak76":3frgoyzk said:
GeekHawk":3frgoyzk said:
kpak76":3frgoyzk said:
JSeahawks":3frgoyzk said:
Get a good pre-nup kj!

And stories like yours is what marriage should be about. But you have eyes also, you know most marriages don't continue like yours does. They end in bitter ugly divorce where the men will eat it in the shorts. You can get married in the hopes that you are one of the 30% that won't end in divorce, but the numbers are not in your favor.

and WHY is that? maybe because 90% of people get married for the wrong reasons..... or quit when shit gets a bit tough......

OrFan

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2ak2kbqu said:
kpak76":2ak2kbqu said:
JSeahawks":2ak2kbqu said:
Get a good pre-nup kj!

Agreed, 28 years and will continue many more.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
kpak76":iwvu61te said:
GeekHawk":iwvu61te said:
kpak76":iwvu61te said:
JSeahawks":iwvu61te said:
Get a good pre-nup kj!

You do realize there are some smart women out there who make good money?

My wife makes three times as much money as I do and I make more than the average person.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
kpak76":3nb8ha4l said:
JSeahawks":3nb8ha4l said:
Get a good pre-nup kj!

Yeah, but whether he gets married or not he's still on the hook in a major way if he knocks a girl up. As a traveling pro athlete "being young" can easily mean multiple kids with multiple women who REALLY only care about the money.

Being with someone he actually wants to be with is perfectly logical.

Also, with the money he's making he can afford to give 50% to the govt, 50% of what's left to his (future ex-) wife, and still live a VERY NICE life as long as he doesn't blow it on stupid ish.

PS. Congrats KJ, hope you two are happy together

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
He's been with that same girl (Natalie) for at least as long as he's been a Hawk. Only natural they tie the knot. .

Latest posts