KJ Wright: “This isn’t a Vendetta Move”

Jac

Reaction score
Were there some suggesting it was? He didn’t have an opportunity with Seattle but had one with SF. This is simply his onboarding opportunity into NFL coaching.

nanomoz

Reaction score
We can debate about middle linebackers, but, KJ is far and away the best outside linebacker we've ever had.
His career in Seattle corresponds with the only era in franchise history that could defend a GD screen pass. I don't think I'm exaggerating.

JPatera76

Reaction score
i think he feels the need to clarify and say that due to all the recent "shit pot stirring" sherm did with fans. Kj is a smart, well spoken individual who let his hard work do the talking not his mouth and now he's reaping the benefits. As much as ill miss the KJ all day stuff he did, I wish him luck in the NFL as a coach, and HOPE to see maybe one day him ending his coaching career here in Seattle.

It would be amusing to see Bobby comeback as a coach though lol.. KJ vs Bobby lol

xray

Reaction score
Did Seattle offer him anything ? New broom sweeps clean they say .

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
That's exactly what someone with a vendetta would say!!!! I can't believe Pete let him go!!!! How many explanation points will be enough to show sarcasm?!?!?

morgulon1

Reaction score
I like KJ Wright a lot and appreciate his contributions to the Seahawks. I wish him all the best in his future endeavors.

Full stop

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Great guy and player and really seems like an alla round great dude so it's probably most of his buddies ribbin him cuz as a fan i for one will hate that he goes there but also wonder why the hell he was never offered a job here
The screen destoyah
Good luck kj and i too will miss yer pod

Latest posts