Kenny McIntosh Gets Emotional During His 2023 NFL Draft Conference Call

pmedic920

Reaction score
He sounds pissed off that he dropped so far.

I can see him coming in wanting to punish everyone that passed him up.

Grown men ain’t supposed to cry (BS) but I appreciate the emotions.

QWERTY

Reaction score
What’s the chance he gets in the roster when the hawks have so much depth with the team?

pmedic920

Reaction score
What’s the chance he gets in the roster when the hawks have so much depth with the team?
I think RB is a position that Pete’s always compete philosophy truly comes into play.

If he doesn’t make it, it will be right up to the final cuts IMO.

I think they will do everything they can to make a spot for him.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I think RB is a position that Pete’s always compete philosophy truly comes into play.

If he doesn’t make it, it will be right up to the final cuts IMO.

I think they will do everything they can to make a spot for him.

There are no longer cuts required by the nfl In preseason. There’s only one from 90 to 53. I hope he makes it

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
There are no longer cuts required by the nfl In preseason. There’s only one from 90 to 53. I hope he makes it
And there's no requirement that teams have to have 90 players in TC... that's the limit.

Right now, we have 62 players on the roster, which includes the 10 draft picks.

We could add 28 UDFAs but I doubt that's what Pete and John will do. I'll be surprised if we have 80 players at the start of TC.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Don't we only have 4 running backs including him right now? We saw 1 year it doesn't take much to get down to your #3 guy

AgentDib

Reaction score
98%? No seventh round pick is guaranteed, but he's a good player at an area of need with great intangibles.

Torc

Reaction score
In the presser with Pete and JS, they mentioned that Kenny had been starting to get calls from teams hoping to sign him as an UDFA if he didn't make it through the draft. That fed into him getting so emotional - it sounds like he was getting mentally prepared for not getting drafted at all.

Some of the reporters were asking about a common thread in the draft picks being that they all have a chip on their shoulder. Pete and JS kind of looked at each other and nodded. That's definitely an attribute they like.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Godwin is gone. The team did not tender him. He's currently a SFA, able to sign with any team.

We currently have four RBs (not including any UDFAs).

Without Godwin, we wouldn’t have made playoffs. Why isn’t this guy resigned at least to camp

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Without Godwin, we wouldn’t have made playoffs. Why isn’t this guy resigned at least to camp
I'm guessing that they're waiting to re-sign him because they want to see if any of their draft picks or UDFAs is a better returner than Godwin. That, and money (cap space) is very tight right now.

Latest posts