Kam is IN the Building!!!!!!! (The New KAM Topic)

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1hmm2dtq said:
I'll be booing him as loud as I can from section 134 come Sunday.

I certainly hope not?

Seriously. It's a football game. Cheer for your team. If you don't have the "hardon" for the players, your solution is to not go and spend your time doing something you like just a little bit more.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
12022391_10153681889719743_4172330647140085156_o.jpg

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Uncle Si":16o7eel8 said:
CodeWarrior":16o7eel8 said:
peachesenregalia":16o7eel8 said:
CodeWarrior":16o7eel8 said:

Then do me a favor and sell your ticket to someone else, please. No reason at all to boo him. He made a mistake and has paid for it. He's coming back to help the team and deserves to be forgiven. Has his past selling out of his body every week bought him no equity with fans? Come on.

Sorry I don't have the hardon for players that many here do. Guy tried to put himself before the team and it blew up in his face, just like he deserved.

I'll be keeping my tickets.

It seems like you do have a hard on for players...

Guy tried to protect his financial security. He did it poorly. Who cares? Its football and his life.

Your argument doesn't even make sense. My only interest is the performance of the team on the field, I couldn't care less about a player's financial security once a deal with the team has been signed. Happy when players perform and get paid, like Kam, but that's the end of it for me.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Bit torn on this one. Feel like he held out for the two most important games and already hurt the team.

Thought I'd be less upset by it but now that he's coming back I'm not excited... like, at all.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Uncle Si":w6x5weew said:
I think many or overestimating the player reactions. This is a business. Their emotional ties to it come and go. They will welcome him back just fine I'd imagine. May not be automatic, but one team meeting and professionals will be back to work.

Its the fans that are emotional.

Absolutely agreed.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Time to move on. Kam has damaged his image with the fans and I'm sure over time and after seeing a few opposing mouthpieces flying through the air, 'most' fans will chill on the hate.

Now that we have all our bullets in the gun, let's get to work. This season was going to be tough anyway, at least we have all our components to make a run.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2z0vu03j said:
Uncle Si":2z0vu03j said:
CodeWarrior":2z0vu03j said:
peachesenregalia":2z0vu03j said:
Then do me a favor and sell your ticket to someone else, please. No reason at all to boo him. He made a mistake and has paid for it. He's coming back to help the team and deserves to be forgiven. Has his past selling out of his body every week bought him no equity with fans? Come on.

Sorry I don't have the hardon for players that many here do. Guy tried to put himself before the team and it blew up in his face, just like he deserved.

I'll be keeping my tickets.

It seems like you do have a hard on for players...

Guy tried to protect his financial security. He did it poorly. Who cares? Its football and his life.

Your argument doesn't even make sense. My only interest is the performance of the team on the field, I couldn't care less about a player's financial security once a deal with the team has been signed. Happy when players perform and get paid, like Kam, but that's the end of it for me.

You said you were going to boo him, which means your interest is beyond the performance on the field. If he plays well will you still boo him?

Its your ticket, do what you want. Just saying.. I'm happy he's back

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1txhn0i6 said:
CodeWarrior":1txhn0i6 said:

I certainly hope not?

Seriously. It's a football game. Cheer for your team. If you don't have the "hardon" for the players, your solution is to not go and spend your time doing something you like just a little bit more.

I love football. Player posturing only detracts from my enjoyment.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2y9of27w said:
Maelstrom787":2y9of27w said:
CodeWarrior":2y9of27w said:

I certainly hope not?

I love football. Player posturing only detracts from my enjoyment.

This I completely agree with... but its a relative part of all sports.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
9-23-15

Is this what they meant by Climate change? Gotta admit, didn't see this coming. :thirishdrinkers:

Oh great. Nooooow here comes the asteroid. :shock:

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1jmrttfc said:
You said you were going to boo him, which means your interest is beyond the performance on the field. If he plays well will you still boo him?

Yes, I'm interested because his actions prevented him from being on the field. Thus, the team's on field performance was affected. Not overly complicated.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":yy11myds said:
Uncle Si":yy11myds said:

Yes, I'm interested because his actions prevented him from being on the field. Thus, the team's on field performance was affected. Not overly complicated.

So you only care about a players play on the field but will boo him because he wasn't on the field? I'm not enamored with the long term ramifications of our QBs contract? Should I boo him?

We are all interested... you said you would boo him. Again, I don't care. I won't be there. Just pointing out the contradiction.

What happens when he makes a big play? Will you continue to boo him? Or will you just boo him that one time? Is it a well thought out plan you have or more organic?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
HawkEye":1b3l0jpp said:
I wonder if the Hawks dropped the fines

Hopefully not, they are going to need the enforcement of those fines to keep guys in line next offseason, including Kam.

It's bad enough that Kam will be able to use this situation in negotiations next year. "Look, Seahawks. You started out 0-2 without me. As soon as I came back, you started winning games."

They need him to pay out his fines or Seattle loses all leverage in future situations like this.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Kam wasn't just coming from a business stand point. He too was allowing his emotions to show throughout this holdout. How in the hell can you be a fan of football and not be emotional?!

Anyway... I'm gonna go cry tears of joy now.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1s9fnr8s said:
CodeWarrior":1s9fnr8s said:
Uncle Si":1s9fnr8s said:

So you only care about a players play on the field but will boo him because he wasn't on the field?

Well, for this there would be multiple scenarios. Would I boo a player because an injury kept them off the field? Absolutely not. That's nonsensical.

If a player holds out with malice aforethought, like Kam did, absolutely. Kam actively tried to put this team in the worst strong safety situation possible as a means to strengthen his holdout position. His holdout was completely unanticipated. The team did not take any anticipatory steps to mitigate his absence. Kam cost this team a 5th round pick with its need to acquire Kelcie McCray. Will I cheer a player like that? No.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":ooirraw2 said:
Kam wasn't just coming from a business stand point. He too was allowing his emotions to show throughout this holdout. How in the hell can you be a fan of football and not be emotional?!

Anyway... I'm gonna go cry tears of joy now.

Who isn't emotional? I hate it when we lose and love it when we win. But read some of the posts on here... they are borderline neurotic.

To each his own. Again, I don't think the players will allow Kam to feel too uncomfortable for too long.

Latest posts