Kam Chancellor

irfuben32

Reaction score
Kam was CLEARLY the MVP.

Malcolm was great but I think I would have put Avril above him. The interception and the fumble recovery were both fortuitous. He didn't cause either of them. Avril was causing Manning to move and hurry throws all night. Clemons had a great night to.

Did Bruce Irvin play in that game?

TwilightError

Reaction score
Smith deserved it but if I had a vote, it would have been Bam Bam. The dude is a monster.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Exittium":1eswfy69 said:
I loved how he got welker a few plays later after he slammed Sherm's knee or whatever like he did against NE on Talib.. I have a new hatred for welker.. that p.o.s
Welker is a little douche nozzle.
I hope we get to play the Donkos again next Season, and that Kam dislocates some of his joints on that dork when he tries that shit again.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Kam is the MAN..I think I decided on who's uni I'm getting

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think having a dude who plays with Kam's force is vital to our scheme since we play a lot of off-man in the short middle. That's the only spot where receivers can catch passes, but they just REFUSE to go there because of Kam. It goes beyond game-day. The stuff he puts on tape puts his opponents on notice. They scheme away from it. Honestly, he may be as crucial as Earl Thomas to our overall scheme.

Pete and John knew exactly what they were doing when they extended Kam.