Kaepernick visit postponed

Mindsink

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":o6x6girk said:
Hell even if it's 10 of those guys the point kind of still stands.

Even if it's NONE of those guys, the point is still kind of moot.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Mindsink":jjkymp60 said:
Zebulon Dak":jjkymp60 said:
Hell even if it's 10 of those guys the point kind of still stands.

Even if it's NONE of those guys, the point is still kind of moot.

Yeah now, thanks to that nice new cushy job he got.

Chapow

Reaction score
Does it still count as "sacrificing everything" when you sign a shiny new multi million dollar contract with Nike even though you aren't even playing football anymore?

Also, didn't he already make millions of dollars in the NFL? Was he forced to give up those millions of dollars when he was no longer able to get a job in the NFL or did he get to keep all that money?

Seems more than just a little disingenuous to be associating Colin Kaepernick with "sacrificing everything".

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Chapow":1b0rhjtg said:
Does it still count as "sacrificing everything" when you sign a shiny new multi million dollar contract with Nike even though you aren't even playing football anymore?

Also, didn't he already make millions of dollars in the NFL? Was he forced to give up those millions of dollars when he was no longer able to get a job in the NFL or did he get to keep all that money?

Seems more than just a little disingenuous to be associating Colin Kaepernick with "sacrificing everything".

Yep. That's advertising. Nike is really good at it.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I advocated Kaep getting a workout from SEA at the time Boykin got in trouble. Kaep's stats plus Kaep's knowledge of a div rival's playbook seemed to me to make sense.

Kaep would not agree to stop demonstrating, which if he did would put the ENTIRE focus of the game on what a backup QB did BEFORE the game. I don't blame SEA or any other team from backing out, b/c their job is to play football without distractions. No collusion is necessary; any team would have come to the same conclusion.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Mindsink":20qylqz4 said:
hawksincebirth":20qylqz4 said:
They were whooping the ravens before the lights went out. Same kaep who we couldn’t beat I believe his first two seasons
Please just stop there are guys in the league can’t throw a ten yard out.. see Kellen Moore. This argument is so inaccurate and blatantly misleading. Last I checked the guy had track speed still right. You would take bridgewater , Mccgough , Austin Davis over kap lol
Matt Moore, Dolphins 3. Trevor Siemian/Paxton Lynch, Broncos 4. Colt McCoy, Redskins 5. Deshaun Watson, Texans 6. AJ McCarron, Bengals 7. T.J. Yates/Cardale Jones/Nathan Peterman, Bills 8. Mitchell Trubisky/Mike Glennon, Bears 9. Chad Henne, Jaguars 10. Geno Smith, Giants 11. Drew Stanton, Cardinals 12. Kevin Hogan/Brock Osweiler/DeShone Kizer, Browns 13. Chase Daniel, Saints 14. Derek Anderson, Panthers 15. Nick Foles, Eagles 16. Ryan Mallett, Ravens 17. Case Keenum, Vikings 18. Matt Barkley/CJ Beathard, 49ers 19. Bryce Petty/Christian Hackenberg, Jets – special Jets category 20. Landry Jones/Josh Dobbs, Steelers 21. Trevone Boykin, Seahawks 22. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs 23. Matt Cassel, Titans 24. Kellen Clemens, Chargers 25. Connor Cook/EJ Manuel, Raiders 26. Matt Schaub, Falcons 27. Brett Hundley, Packers 28. Kellen Moore, Cowboys 29. Scott Tolzien, Colts 30. Sean Mannion, Rams 31. Jake Rudock/Brad Kaaya, Lions 32. Ryan Griffin, Buccaneers
Please find one qb here with better numbers or arm talent ?
Chad friggin Henne cmon bro , we see thru this just say your true feelings and keep it moving

Deshaun Watson? That mention alone puts the rest of your list under questionable credibility.

That was a typo

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3oi749na said:
hawksincebirth":3oi749na said:
Cyrus12":3oi749na said:
Zebulon Dak":3oi749na said:
For what it's worth, the original topic of this thread had nothing to do with how good he is at playing QB, it was about the Seahawks reportedly cancelling a workout with him due to differences regarding his politics.

I thought politics were off limits. Yes his off field stuff is a very big reason why but his talent is another. Combine the both and it's not worth the bother for the media circus and potential fan backlash. As well he is suing the owner. Why does he deserve a job here??
They were whooping the ravens before the lights went out. Same kaep who we couldn’t beat I believe his first two seasons
Please just stop there are guys in the league can’t throw a ten yard out.. see Kellen Moore. This argument is so inaccurate and blatantly misleading. Last I checked the guy had track speed still right. You would take bridgewater , Mccgough , Austin Davis over kap lol
Matt Moore, Dolphins 3. Trevor Siemian/Paxton Lynch, Broncos 4. Colt McCoy, Redskins 5. Deshaun Watson, Texans 6. AJ McCarron, Bengals 7. T.J. Yates/Cardale Jones/Nathan Peterman, Bills 8. Mitchell Trubisky/Mike Glennon, Bears 9. Chad Henne, Jaguars 10. Geno Smith, Giants 11. Drew Stanton, Cardinals 12. Kevin Hogan/Brock Osweiler/DeShone Kizer, Browns 13. Chase Daniel, Saints 14. Derek Anderson, Panthers 15. Nick Foles, Eagles 16. Ryan Mallett, Ravens 17. Case Keenum, Vikings 18. Matt Barkley/CJ Beathard, 49ers 19. Bryce Petty/Christian Hackenberg, Jets – special Jets category 20. Landry Jones/Josh Dobbs, Steelers 21. Trevone Boykin, Seahawks 22. Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs 23. Matt Cassel, Titans 24. Kellen Clemens, Chargers 25. Connor Cook/EJ Manuel, Raiders 26. Matt Schaub, Falcons 27. Brett Hundley, Packers 28. Kellen Moore, Cowboys 29. Scott Tolzien, Colts 30. Sean Mannion, Rams 31. Jake Rudock/Brad Kaaya, Lions 32. Ryan Griffin, Buccaneers
Please find one qb here with better numbers or arm talent ?
Chad friggin Henne cmon bro , we see thru this just say your true feelings and keep it moving

There are...seven QB's from that list I'd rather have than Kaep.

Including Foles and Trubisky wasn't the best way to show your football knowledge.

Some of those were typos meant to be deleted, but still wanna take Trubisky lmao

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
hawksincebirth":bmj9srpd said:

The 49ers were getting crushed by the Ravens when the lights went out.

We also crushed the 49ers& Kaepernick 42-13 the first time we played them with him at QB. We also crushed them 29-3 the next time we played him during our SB year so I have no idea WTF you're on about.