julius thomas, former BB player, now a Denver TE

ivotuk

Reaction score
That guy is working out well after three years on the team and a few injuries.

Tonight, 4 catches for 97 years and 2 TDs. Fells is next! :)

hoxrox

Reaction score
Ya I could have had him on my fantasy team :(

rideaducati

Reaction score
Dude is on the bench on my fantasy team and has 23 points already. As if that wasn't enough, I benched Welker because he has a sprained ankle and Denver has too many other options...he only has 16 points. My bench always outscores my starters. Does anyone else have this problem?

Vetamur

Reaction score
I recommended Sammy from this board pick him up earlier this week.. Made me look genius.

kearly

Reaction score
I had no idea who he was. I saw him make two catches before sprinting to my computer to pick him up (UDFA). Sadly, waiver wire rules apply in week 1 to all players, so I'll probably be screwed out of getting him. I know there is a lot of competition for targets, but he looked legit.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Same boat here, looked like Antonio Gates at times to me.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
He's the real deal. I picked him up in both my leagues after we played them in preseason and started him in both. High risk, but you gotta take chances. Him coupled with Denver D in one league was huge! 44 points right outta the gate

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
kearly":19whfkl0 said:
I had no idea who he was. I saw him make two catches before sprinting to my computer to pick him up (UDFA). Sadly, waiver wire rules apply in week 1 to all players, so I'll probably be screwed out of getting him. I know there is a lot of competition for targets, but he looked legit.

He did very well against us in the preseason. I think he had 4 catches for 80 yds in the 1st.

BroncosFan

Reaction score
He has been tearing up practices in camp for the last 3 years. Unfortunately, he couldn't stay on the field and out of the trainer's room for the last 2. He's a beast, and another nasty weapon for Manning. If for some reason he hasn't been picked up in your fantasy league, get him quickly.

Latest posts