JSN baby LET’S GOOOOOOO!!!!

Hotchy

Reaction score
Man I thought Flowers was the better WR. But thought Mazi or Nolan made tons more sense. I hate this pick. He doesn't look like a #1, yet we spend a 1st on him

CanHawksFan

Reaction score
Here's one way to look at it - the Seahawks were a perfectly solid team last year, not bad, not great. And yes, they still need help for run defence. But in the 1st round they add to a solid team two absolute playmakers on either side of the ball.

That's pretty exciting, as long as they shore up the defence against the run and add some QB pressure with their draft depth in subsequent rounds. But the first round should be about getting guys who can just go out and make big plays. The Hawks got arguably the top CB and top WR in the draft. Not bad.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I wonder if they would have taken Richardson if available.

Scout

Reaction score
Guess we answered the Eskridge question. ;)
Well Eskridge can always compete as a #4 WR but yeah this is a make or break year for him more than likely.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I do not think they are satisfied with the trenches but I think the value is probably closer in the next few rounds for what the Hawks are looking for.
This. Schneider stuck to his word. Take best player on their board rather than reaching for need. Hope the DL is getting 2nd round love though.

CanHawksFan

Reaction score
Seconds after our pick was announced, an Eagles fan friend of mine who lives in Philly messaged me this:

View attachment 58872
Kind of true. Should be a great WR corps now. And Eskridge and Dareke Young can fight it out for WR4.

But if Carter ends up working out, adding him to the Eagles D-line should also be illegal. Both teams adding strength to strength. That's the benefit of playoff teams having multiple round 1 picks.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Ok CB is a hitter & Smith- Ingodadevita....Now WHERES THE BEEF?

Latest posts