Johnny Manziel aka: Ryan Leaf junior

chris98251

Reaction score
titan3131":1arpbk0o said:
my best case scenario for johnny is that he starts against the steelers and becomes!!!!

Johnny Wheelchair. at least then no one would make fun of him for not being able to hang in the NFL.

MAYBE RUSSELL CAN VISIT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL.

Well you don't have to be a fan of him, but as a fan of the game there is all sorts of wrong with this. Wishing injury on a player has never been held in high regard, in the Dockett thread many show no sympathy, but thats a bit different then hoping guys get hurt.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
After that game a friend said he's like the Lady Gaga of football. Has talent and works hard but just doesn't look or act right. Well at least Gaga is scripted. Johnny is just the spoiled son of an oil baron who's worst punishment was having to settle for a used car.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Ryan Leaf had mental problems, it wasn't his talent that made him suck.

Manziel has mental issues (being a child) and he doesn't have the talent to be a top QB. Sucks for him.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
ringless":2u8l9d1u said:
I don't think there is a player I dislike in the league right now more than him, and it all stems from his immaturity. He is not ready for the NFL, and based off what has been said about him he wont make it regardless. Him giving the finger while running away, during a preseason game is an embarrassment to himself. I don't often like to see people fail but this will be one I enjoy.

This spoiled cocky, arrogant prick is going to get demolished, and he is fortunate to not play in our division because our Defenses would eat him alive. I dont think I could watch the games without seeing him and wanting to vomit anyways. I will enjoy every loss, and every struggle I ever see of his. He may be an athlete, but he is not a professional athlete, and does not carry himself in a professional way. Leadership from the QB position is a must, and he doesnt, and will not ever have it
Schadenfreude is a beautiful thing sometimes.