John Schneider interview on 710

themunn

Reaction score
Lockette had the single highest DVOA of any receiver in 2014, with 195 yards on 15 pass ATTEMPTS. Just saying yo

theascension

Reaction score
Re: Lockette not finishing the play in SB - yes. But doesn't anyone remember how amazing he finished Beastquake 2.0 with THREE BLOCKS. I don't think I've ever seen blocking like that. I think we're just hyper focused on one play, Lockette is a baller. Kearse is much less consistent than Lockette.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
theascension":3gu0rd6n said:
Re: Lockette not finishing the play in SB - yes. But doesn't anyone remember how amazing he finished Beastquake 2.0 with THREE BLOCKS. I don't think I've ever seen blocking like that. I think we're just hyper focused on one play, Lockette is a baller. Kearse is much less consistent than Lockette.

I would say they are both fairly inconsistent when you look at their overall game, you can't just pick and choose skillsets they are good at/suck at to prove a point.

LTH

Reaction score
kidhawk":3pa5fizf said:
Sgt. Largent":3pa5fizf said:
John and Pete have churned over more players than every other team in the league, why are you guys hyper focused on one?

Not focusing on the player, but the context of the words that John Schneider said on the radio today. It's just a pet peeve of mine that people's words are kept to the context they are made. I hate to see a meaning twisted to say something it didn't mean in any situation (well except humor of course, but that's another subject entirely)

Everybody has a perception of the way they understand something... every thing can be explained away depending on the perception of the context and or logic... which indeed does give different understandings which at times could be misunderstood by both party's... why do you think there are lawyers LMAO!!!!

LTH

LTH

Reaction score
I remember I went to cheney one year for training camp.... and I was talking to d-jack about his contract and I knew threw his body language and the look on his face there was a major issue going on.... I posted it on the board and everybody thought I was crazy... then I talked with the QB coach cant remember who it was cause Im old and figured out that seneca was going to get the back up spot over Brock due to the tone of the QB coaches voice... Sando and Clair thought I was nuts about both but low and behold... everybody was wrong... Moral of the story is sometimes logic doesnt mean anything...

LTH