Jimmy G done for season

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Watching kyles Presser now. He’s confirmed it’s season ending For JimmyG and that Lance isn’t physically ready.

We will likely be facing Brock Purdy, mr irrelevant of the 2022 draft. Who played really well.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Not worried about Purdy. Am worried what that 9er defense will do to Geno in 1 and a half weeks.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Uncertainty though in the quarterback position isn't a bad thing for us at all as a division rival and we sit and lurk. I keep reminding myself I expected us to be 3-14. This is golden in my eyes. I don’t wish ill on anyone but this has been most enjoyable for me as I wasn’t expecting anything. Go hawks!

u0087966

Reaction score
Uncertainty though in the quarterback position isn't a bad thing for us at all as a division rival and we sit and lurk. I keep reminding myself I expected us to be 3-14. This is golden in my eyes. I don’t wish ill on anyone but this has been most enjoyable for me as I wasn’t expecting anything. Go hawks!
The Broncos decided to carry that 3-14 torch for the Hawks this year. I guess that was part of the trade conditions...lol

Eamon696

Reaction score
Considering how it seems like we always underwhelm versus a teams backup QB, this doesn't give me confidence lol

Threedee

Reaction score
Considering how it seems like we always underwhelm versus a teams backup QB, this doesn't give me confidence lol
It's a Seattle tradition. When a pitcher is sporting a high ERA and a bad record, there's nothing like a series at T-Mobile Park to get him back on track.