Jim Harbaugh uses demeaning rhetoric against reporter

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":2dvlecg7 said:
Sports Hernia":2dvlecg7 said:
loafoftatupu":2dvlecg7 said:
Marvin49":2dvlecg7 said:
n't like the Kawakami guy. I think he is more of a douchebag than Harbafreak. It is like he is trying to bait Hardouche into making a mistake. I would imagine that there are other media guys that would enjoy causing embarrassment to him.

There is something about Harbafreak that is wrong though. Regardless of Smith's sentence, he is a convicted felon x3 and misdemeanor x2, yet he is perfectly welcome in Niner land. That is totally Harbafreak's choice, he did say that he would give him every chance to contribute.

I wonder if Harbafreak is just allowing Smith to be there to keep him off the streets, like a baby sitter. Maybe Douchebaugh is just trying to prevent any further tarnishing of the puke and red. That makes total sense. Just imagine what Smith would be doing if he wasn't playing football, knowing he was going to be suspended? At this moment Smith is salvageable for games this season, but another mistake is catastrophic.

Well we've already done the debate over Aldon and the charges...so not going to go over that again...

Im sorry.. did I miss something? What is it about my statement that is debatable?

Aldon Smith IS A CONVICTED FELON, regardless of the sentence. All I have "debated" is the outcome of that sentence.

You don't have to be a lawyer to understand that. Regardless of the sentence, the Niners have a convicted felon showing up for OTAs. Whether they have one on work release or probation is a different conversation.
Your wasting your time. Marvin will never GET it!
He will say "I get that but......" then he'll go on and on with a 4 paragraph word salad proving he doesn't get the point.
He is strange, even for a whiner troll.

This guy again...

Please enlighten me on what I don't "get".

Aldon plead No Contest. There is no deal. At no point have I said otherwise. Please school me on what I don't get.

All that's in question is what happens now.

The only discussion is what the lawyer was thinking in advising his client. Loaf says Aldon has simply thrown himself on the mercy of the court. All I'm sayin' is that the lawyer must have a pretty good idea what's about to happen if he advised his client to do so. That doesn't mean a deal...but that doesn't mean that the lawyer doesn't have a good idea what's going to happen.

For the life of me, I can't understand why this is so contentious an opinion.
The question I have for you is, have you EVER admitted to being wrong about anything without having a preamble statement before or a qualifying statement after it?

Have you ever admitted "I was wrong" and that was the end of the statement?

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1qjrzbkd said:
Marvin49":1qjrzbkd said:
This guy again...

Aldon plead No Contest. There is no deal. At no point have I said otherwise. Please school me on what I don't get.

The only discussion is what the lawyer was thinking in advising his client. Loaf says Aldon has simply thrown himself on the mercy of the court. All I'm sayin' is that the lawyer must have a pretty good idea what's about to happen if he advised his client to do so. That doesn't mean a deal...but that doesn't mean that the lawyer doesn't have a good idea what's going to happen.

Aldon's lawyer likely advised him not to contest the three felony charges and repeat misdemeanor DUI because he knew they would not get a better deal and would lose if they went to trial. It's likely that the news of his recent misdemeanor bomb threat did not help Aldon's position for a more favorable plea deal. By not contesting the charges, he is merely hoping for a shorter jail/prison sentence from the sentencing judge.

As I've said before...very possible. I don't think the LAX thing is a factor though as so far there are no charges and possibly won't be any.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ee4bzw6 said:
hawknation2014":3ee4bzw6 said:
Marvin49":3ee4bzw6 said:
This guy again...

Aldon's lawyer likely advised him not to contest the three felony charges and repeat misdemeanor DUI because he knew they would not get a better deal and would lose if they went to trial. It's likely that the news of his recent misdemeanor bomb threat did not help Aldon's position for a more favorable plea deal. By not contesting the charges, he is merely hoping for a shorter jail/prison sentence from the sentencing judge.

As I've said before...very possible. I don't think the LAX thing is a factor though as so far there are no charges and possibly won't be any.

There's no doubt the bomb threat was a factor. Aldon wanted to present himself as the model citizen post-DUI and shootout at his house with illegal assault weapons. That chance for a plea deal was spoiled when the news of his bomb threat came out. He now continues to look like a serious danger to society whom a jury would consider unsympathetic and who is generally undeserving of lighter charges.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":16tv2vqw said:

Ummmmm

Marvin49":16tv2vqw said:
3) BTW, I'm pretty sure he'll serve no jail time. Has nothing to do with whether or not I think he deserves to, I just don't think he'd have agreed to plead no contest if there wasn't some deal or recommendation in place.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2rec7ni9 said:
Marvin49":2rec7ni9 said:

Ummmmm

Marvin49":2rec7ni9 said:
3) BTW, I'm pretty sure he'll serve no jail time. Has nothing to do with whether or not I think he deserves to, I just don't think he'd have agreed to plead no contest if there wasn't some deal or recommendation in place.

Marvin is in full spin mode.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":2l58c5vm said:
SMDH.

Even when I attempt not to discuss the issue in a post in which I'm mostly agree with you....you find the need to argue.

Sigh.

There is nothing to argue. I won't speak another word of it if you answer these questions properly.

1. Did Aldon Smith plead no contest to all his charges?

2. Did the judge instruct Smith that he would find him guilty of all the charges based on the no contest plea as explained by the Deputy DA?

3. Do you realize that the conviction and sentence are 2 different things?

It's as simple as that and it is why I question the actions of Harbafreak. No, the sentence has not been made. You post about Harbafreak as if the findings in Smith's case are still in question, not just the sentencing, then claim it was debated when I am referencing facts that aren't debatable.

What I see in your post is that Harbafreak is waiting for for the sentencing in Smith's case to determine the action by the team. Is that accurate?

If so, I have to ask why? Are the Niners saying that Smith should be allowed to take part in team activities based on his punishment? Not the crime? Do you understand where I am going with that?

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":3ayvepni said:
bigtrain21":3ayvepni said:
Marvin49":3ayvepni said:

Ummmmm

Marvin49":3ayvepni said:

oops. Forgot I said that. My bad.

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":vdcxfkz9 said:
Marvin49":vdcxfkz9 said:
SMDH.

Even when I attempt not to discuss the issue in a post in which I'm mostly agree with you....you find the need to argue.

Sigh.

There is nothing to argue. I won't speak another word of it if you answer these questions properly.

2. Did the judge instruct Smith that he would find him guilty of all the charges based on the no contest plea as explained by the Deputy DA?

It's as simple as that and it is why I question the actions of Harbafreak. No, the sentence has not been made. You post about Harbafreak as if the findings in Smith's case are still in question, not just the sentencing, then claim it was debated when I am referencing facts that aren't debatable.

What I see in your post is that Harbafreak is waiting for for the sentencing in Smith's case to determine the action by the team. Is that accurate?

If so, I have to ask why? Are the Niners saying that Smith should be allowed to take part in team activities based on his punishment? Not the crime? Do you understand where I am going with that?

:13:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
hawknation2014":13unqyyq said:

YOU GET IT. To the smallest detail.

It's not likely that his lawyer advised him, it is fact. The lawyers did the best they could do. They did exactly what they should have. They packaged it, delayed it in hopes that some type of development or detail would open the door for a plea bargain. That didn't happen. Knowing they were going to lose they plea no-contest and take the same findings that a trial would have brought and also get the benefit of a lighter sentence for not wasting the State's time and money.

Either way, Smith is a convicted felon and Harbafreak is letting him participate as such. Even if he doesn't get an hour in jail, he has been convicted of 5 crimes, even if they were all misdemeanor offenses.
Now how's that "Above reproach"? I am starting to understand Kawakami's little war in this one even if I think he is trying to bait Hardouche. Harbafreak is still likely a Ditka hardened bad ass. Kawakami better watch his step because if Harbafreak unleashes the Dragon he will smear the pavement with his antagonistic reporting ass.

I got Harbs in the first by KO. Possibly a choke out.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":v89z7yzp said:
Marvin49":v89z7yzp said:
SMDH.

Sigh.

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Yes.

As for the "debate" argument, I think far too often we (and I'm guilty as well) are guilty of just picking out words in an attempt to be "right". I don't think what we've been talking about all along is all that different. When it comes down to it, I think we are pretty close to being on the same page over what Aldons punishment will be from the league. We differ a bit on what his sentence will likely be. I used the word debate only in the context that we discussed it before and wasn't about to go into that again while agreeing with what you had said otherwise.

As for the Harbaugh stuff....well of course he'll be allowed to participate until the legal system punishes him and the league steps in with its punishment. That's what every team would do.

Harbaugh isn't waiting for anything from a team standpoint because the team won't and shouldn't do anything. That's the leagues responsibility...in particular with the new CBA. Should you be suspended from work if you owned illegal guns? Got a DUI? Is it the teams responsibility make a judgment on events of a players personal life and to dole out punishment? Hell, most teams wouldn't have done what the Niners did LAST year and sending him away for 5 games in the middle of the season. Why is it incumbent on the 49ers do essentially punish Aldon a third time (so punishment coming from Legal System, League, AND team). Dude...no team would do that.

The 49ers will let the systems in place do what they do. It's that simple.

Aldon f'ed up. No question. He will be punished.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":uzw6bsz0 said:
loafoftatupu":uzw6bsz0 said:
Marvin49":uzw6bsz0 said:
SMDH.

Sigh.

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Yes.

As for the "debate" argument, I think far too often we (and I'm guilty as well) are guilty of just picking out words in an attempt to be "right". I don't think what we've been talking about all along is all that different. When it comes down to it, I think we are pretty close to being on the same page over what Aldons punishment will be from the league. We differ a bit on what his sentence will likely be. I used the word debate only in the context that we discussed it before and wasn't about to go into that again while agreeing with what you had said otherwise.

As for the Harbaugh stuff....well of course he'll be allowed to participate until the legal system punishes him and the league steps in with its punishment. That's what every team would do.

Harbaugh isn't waiting for anything from a team standpoint because the team won't and shouldn't do anything. That's the leagues responsibility...in particular with the new CBA. Should you be suspended from work if you owned illegal guns? Got a DUI? Is it the teams responsibility make a judgment on events of a players personal life and to dole out punishment? Hell, most teams wouldn't have done what the Niners did LAST year and sending him away for 5 games in the middle of the season. Why is it incumbent on the 49ers do essentially punish Aldon a third time (so punishment coming from Legal System, League, AND team). Dude...no team would do that.

OK.. very good. And I get your point about the league/team. It just seems a little "weird". Kind of that short period of time I had with girls between the time I signed my papers and actually left for the Navy. I knew I wasn't getting any after I left for a couple months but I might as well have played while I could.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1xquilnd said:
Marvin49":1xquilnd said:
loafoftatupu":1xquilnd said:
Marvin49":1xquilnd said:
SMDH.

Sigh.

1) Yes.

2) Yes.

3) Yes.

OK.. very good. And I get your point about the league/team. It just seems a little "weird". Kind of that short period of time I had with girls between the time I signed my papers and actually left for the Navy. I knew I wasn't getting any after I left for a couple months but I might as well have played while I could.

lol

:D

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":2pi7urwx said:
Should you be suspended from work if you owned illegal guns?

Suspended?

No, my employer would instantly erase my existence. I just finished my paperwork for my annual background check on Friday.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":24daftbs said:
Marvin49":24daftbs said:

Suspended?

No, my employer would instantly erase my existence. I just finished my paperwork for my annual background check on Friday.

LOL....if you don't mind my asking, what do you do for a living?

OP
OP
hawknation2014

hawknation2014

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2urbcq94 said:
Marvin49":2urbcq94 said:

Suspended?

Owned three illegal assault weapons that were uncovered during a shooting at your house that you took part in . . . after your second drunk driving incident in which you careened your vehicle into a tree, which easily could have been a person. And then you are arrested a FOURTH time for a bomb threat at LAX. Aldon has proven himself to be a dangerous and reckless individual who is willing to threaten the safety of others for his own gratification. Most people would be fired under those circumstances.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":3gw19aua said:
hawknation2014":3gw19aua said:
bigtrain21":3gw19aua said:

Ummmmm

oops. Forgot I said that. My bad.
That seems to happen a lot to you, just sayin'....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":1eff6ix8 said:
loafoftatupu":1eff6ix8 said:
Marvin49":1eff6ix8 said:

Suspended?

Troll exterminator. 8)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":2597rbku said:
loafoftatupu":2597rbku said:
Marvin49":2597rbku said:

Suspended?

I may or may not be employed by a large aerospace company and yes they really would shit can me if I had gun charges in my current position.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":w7o9o5c8 said:
Marvin49":w7o9o5c8 said:
loafoftatupu":w7o9o5c8 said:
Marvin49":w7o9o5c8 said:

Suspended?

Troll exterminator. 8)

Always 2 there are, a Master and a student. Isn't that right master?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":tpd34nys said:
Sports Hernia":tpd34nys said:
Marvin49":tpd34nys said:
loafoftatupu":tpd34nys said:

Suspended?

Troll exterminator. 8)

Always 2 there are, a Master and a student. Isn't that right master?
Truth ;)