Jersey Questions

HawkFreak

Reaction score
1. Does anyone know if this site is legit or not?
http://www.fanaticalfooball.com/seattle ... _2552.html

2. What are these limited jersey editions (2 tone & steel blue color)?
Are these official Nike variations?

3. Sizing. I would be a Medium in the older Reebok jerseys. I have heard different things about the difference in Nike Sizing.
Are the Nike Jerseys smaller / more snug fitting..and so a Large may be better?

I am not one to typically shell out so much for a jersey and want a custom one. I want to be sure before I go ahead with
any purchases.

Thanks.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Since one of them contains a sleevehawk with the wrong color scheme, im going to go out on a huge limb and say, "no".

OP
OP
HawkFreak

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Wow. I don't know how I missed that. Thanks.
Agreed - it doesn't appear legit.

How about the sizing question for the real Nike jerseys?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
HawkFreak":1v231u57 said:
How about the sizing question for the real Nike jerseys?

I'm a bigger guy, and I usually wear my jerseys over something warm to go to the games so i get them big. The 2X Thomas and Tate jerseys I have seem to fit about the same as the old ones. For some reason the tate one is a big more snug, I just got it for christmas from the nike online store, the thomas jersey I purchased at the game during the pre-season.

Really they are so expensive you should prob just hit up a store in the mall or the team shop and try one on just in case, especially if you're considering a custom one since I'm sure their return policy is fairly strict in case you get a "#69 HAWKSUCKER" jersey or something.

taz291819

Reaction score
The Nike jerseys are more snug in the shoulders. I wore a medium Reebok, but a large Nike fits about the same. IMO, go a size larger.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
taz291819":drj4m9k1 said:
The Nike jerseys are more snug in the shoulders. I wore a medium Reebok, but a large Nike fits about the same. IMO, go a size larger.

There are size charts online that convert the old reebok to nike. Nike is more of a slim fit type jersey versus the reeboks were always so baggy.

cubbyhawkfan

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find an Nike Elite Wilson jersey? I live in MT and I can't seem to find anywhere online that has them yet is anyone else having these same difficulties?

Tivopaul

Reaction score
cubbyhawkfan":2fcepn7u said:
Does anyone know where I can find an Nike Elite Wilson jersey? I live in MT and I can't seem to find anywhere online that has them yet is anyone else having these same difficulties?

Buy a customized one at nflshop.com....I think that is the only option. Stores near the stadium don't have them....in fact the Seahawks Pro Shop told me they won't have any until next year.

Don't expect it fast, I ordered one mid-Dec and it is supposed to arrive on Friday.

Latest posts