Jaguars vs Chiefs

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Tramadol wouldn’t do shit for the pain of a sprained ankle (in terms of getting player back on field).

no, it’s Torodol. It’s an anti inflammatory that nfl players get By injection Or po. I got it when I had pleurisy post op after being on Demerol, morphine, diluadid, whatever with little effect. My sister the surgeon got on the phone with the docs to go that route as it’s more hazardous to ppl with ulcers but at that time I didn’t care.

pmedic920

Reaction score
no, it’s Torodol. It’s an anti inflammatory that nfl players get By injection Or po. I got it when I had pleurisy post op after being on Demerol, morphine, diluadid, whatever with little effect. My sister the surgeon got on the phone with the docs to go that route as it’s more hazardous to ppl with ulcers but at that time I didn’t care.
My bad.

But im also familiar with Toradol, again it’s not something thats going to help a whole lot.

It’s basically injectable Tylenol, it’s an NSAID, takes awhile to take effect nad not great for anything above mild/moderate pain.

The exception is kidney stones, it works pretty good for that.