The season hasn't even started yet.

Feels pretty good to be 6-1 before the season even starts. :D

OrFan

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":ki8qy33t said:
Jiggy":ki8qy33t said:
SacHawk2.0":ki8qy33t said:
[youtube]lc4TnopiuzQ[/youtube]

Christ, I didn't even click the link and now I have this silly song in my head!

That's the power of Barry Manilow. Thank God no one mentioned "Mandy".

'Mandy' is for those who missed Lockette so bad and wanted him back!

Galen96

Reaction score
chris98251":1b0fowtj said:
CrimsonWazzu":1b0fowtj said:
chris98251":1b0fowtj said:
Yeah the dealer likes you to think that at the poker table also before he sucks you in spits you out and sends you home broke, destitute and having to explain why the wife has to learn to pitch a tent since he used the house as collateral.

Poor analogy.

The dealer at the poker table doesn't care who wins. The house gets their rake regardless.

Being a Coug I guess you could have a point, whomever the Cougars play the rest of the country doesn't care who wins either. :)

Actually a dealer does care, if he doesn't take a certain number of winnings and pays out most his hands dealt the House will wonder if he's tipping cards or another form of disclosure of cards. Why when someone hits a streak the house will pull the dealer many times.

What a load of shit... lol In all my years of dealing cards, not once did I worry about the house losing... I always rooted for the player because guess what, if they win, they tip, and if they tip, I win. Dealers don't give a shit about the house making money... That's what the pit boss and shift sup's worry about.