Is this the real world?

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Have you seen this NFC? Between the NFCW, EAST, & SOUTH. Only 2 teams have a winning record. The Seahawks and Vikings.
You and your BS takes. You obviously meant NFC North because the NFC East doesn't support your cherry picking narrative. Why aren't you mentioning the NFC has the two best records in the entire NFL? You have to be some ridiculous troll. You just can't be this cognitively biased, can you?

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Soak it up it gets better when we hoist the Lombardi. The Hawks are poised to go into the bye week at 7-3.
Dunno if i'd call an owl. It's certainly a possibility. See other 4 game thread - I think we're gonna be 10-3 in a month and a bit.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Have you seen this NFC? Between the NFCW, EAST, & SOUTH. Only 2 teams have a winning record. The Seahawks and the Vikings.
Exactly.

Vikings are who worries me - they aren't flashy - but they are getting it done. We're going 10-3.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think it's time for a select few to just accept that facts: This a good YOUNG team that is very focused and doesn't panic.
Geno was extremely lucky to not have THREE picks in this game. He didn't panic at all, it shows a lot about the guy. He shouldn't be w/out criticism, he was pretty bad on some his throws, held the ball way too long a few other times. But...........he didn't let it phase him. Basically, the complete opposite of Body Language Cryler Murray.