Injury (Practice) Reports: Week 9 vs. Raiders w/Game Status

Hawknballs

Reaction score
would you rather have this injured Seahawk's roster - or the Raider's roster?

okay then.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
HawkFan72":vrxjbwwd said:
kidhawk":vrxjbwwd said:
With 6 players declared as OUT, that leaves one healthy scratch for this weekend. McDonald has been that guy recently, but with Okung questionable, it's more likely they activate McDonald to have depth just in case. If he's inactive then Okung is likely doing better by gameday.

Hopefully they keep Walters out another week then.
There's no need to keep him out if he passed the protocol and is practicing. Either he's clear-headed or he's not. It's not like he's nursing a pulled hamstring or groin muscle. I fully expect Walters to be out there on Sunday, and we need him too, because presumably there will be plenty of punts to be returned this week and seeing Sherman back there last week nearly gave me a coronary. I'm less concerned about who returns kickoffs, because hopefully we're rarely in a position to be having to field kickoffs.....never mind against the Raiders.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Seahawks were very fortunate last year where injuries and team health was concerned. That went a long way in contributing to a successful championship run. This year it looks like that has caught up with them. They have been hit pretty hard health wise. It's creating an uphill battle for a championship repeat. Early bye didn't help much. This the kind of season you wish you had a late bye week.