Reaction score
  • WR Dee Eskridge
  • CB Devon Witherspoon
  • RB Kenny McIntosh
  • S Jamal Adams
  • T McClendon Curtis
  • T Raiqwon O'Neal
  • DE Myles Adams
Smith is active but no announcement as to the starter according to the pre game show

Worst thing for me is seeing Witherspoon inactive. He’s Kent our pass defense.

renofox

Reaction score
Kmac a healthy scratch, smh.

Adams finally benched, but PC was gracious to give him "injury" cover.

Geno active? 🤢

xgeoff

Reaction score
Seahawks have still not announced who is starting at QB. I would feel better about Drew if he didn't have that awful haircut. Kinda reminds me of the mullets my classmates had back in the 80's. It wasn't good then, I don't think it's good now :)

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Seahawks have still not announced who is starting at QB. I would feel better about Drew if he didn't have that awful haircut. Kinda reminds me of the mullets my classmates had back in the 80's. It wasn't good then, I don't think it's good now :)
I want him to get a haircut like Gulianis attorney. I want everyone to get those haircuts.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think this game of not announcing the starter is stupid. It’s not as if they haven’t decided already because they’d be dumb not to have decided by now. It’s also not fooling any defenses because we already know that they won’t just the offense to fit the QB.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I think this game of not announcing the starter is stupid. It’s not as if they haven’t decided already because they’d be dumb not to have decided by now. It’s also not fooling any defenses because we already know that they won’t just the offense to fit the QB.
Regardless if Lock is playing with the pressure of being pulled for Geno after a couple series its not going to be great...

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think this game is going to come down to defenses and we’re missing our best player.

Let’s
I had to find this on Google. Dude, that is the most absurd haircut I've ever seen. 🤷‍♂️
nothing says give me more addy pills than that haircut