Imagine that, Sherm with something negative to say

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Who cares what Sherman's take on this is?

Honestly? I mean we jump on board with "he's got a point" or "nothing wrong with what he said"

but when does Sherman offer any personal accountability? When does he take some responsibility? or just simply concern himself with Richard Sherman?

He doesnt, he cant, and that's why i dont have much interest in his evaluation of the the team and what went wrong anymore.

He's turned out to be a self indulgent character who uses blame to bring more attention to himself.

chris98251

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":xm54a6iu said:
chris98251":xm54a6iu said:
SoulfishHawk":xm54a6iu said:
Beast Quake game was not meaningless. It was an incredibly entertaining night and we beat the defending champs as heavy home underdogs. I'll never feel like that game didn't matter, ever. Saints came in expecting the Hawks to lay down and go smacked in the mouth. It also set a tone for the future w/that group of players.

That set the tone for everything after, the impossible made possible, believing in each other, setting the demeanor of the team going forward. So much came from that game and that run.

I would say Russell Wilson panning out is what made all that possible. The New Orleans win gave us an entertaining game and another week of football. That's about it in my opinion. I don't feel it set the stage for future success. We had the same record and missed the playoffs the following season.

Wilson gave us viability, that game taught us about heart and will power, something that Wilson has in bunches already and why be blended in so well right away.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
erik2690":j3k3elt6 said:
I just don't agree. In 2015 we had the offense clicking and yes that CAR game was ugly, but good teams can have ugly games. And that game swung so much on bad o-line play. 2016 I think people forget how big of a swing that one holding call on the punt return was. Not saying we would have won but that call and the safety again based on bad o-line play really swung that game. Again when you are one of the final 8 teams and games swing so heavily on single plays I have trouble with your logic. That 2015 team in particular was pretty solid.

2015 - The offense wasn't clicking in the playoffs. It took a miracle miss by Walsh himself to even move on to the 2nd round. We scored all of 10 points in that game. We all know how the Carolina game went.

2016 - Beat a hapless Lions team at home that's only ever won one playoff game in their history during the Super Bowl era and then get demolished by the Falcons. The holding call was in the 2nd quarter. Good teams should be able to bounce back from that. We couldn't. Packers would have beaten us too had we played them instead.

adeltaY

Reaction score
The bad thing about 2015 and 2016 was that we didn't get a bye. To be honest, we've never made the SB without the #1 seed, which we missed out on those years.

OP
OP
Jimjones0384

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2n3d4o42 said:
Who cares what Sherman's take on this is?

Honestly? I mean we jump on board with "he's got a point" or "nothing wrong with what he said"

but when does Sherman offer any personal accountability? When does he take some responsibility? or just simply concern himself with Richard Sherman?

He doesnt, he cant, and that's why i dont have much interest in his evaluation of the the team and what went wrong anymore.

He's turned out to be a self indulgent character who uses blame to bring more attention to himself.

I didn't care, until this report. But, I'm just tired of it from everybody, media included. With Sherman, you hit my thoughts exactly with this post, and have nothing to add. Well, will add this....... Can't find the article, or tweet I read this in. I believe it was Brock or Salk who were laying out what and who they thought Sherm was talking about. They were saying what they heard, or know, was that the D was pissed because the offense couldn't keep up, namely the line. True......... But the reason why, we all know. Because half the damn players on D expected to be highest paid at their positions, on multiple contracts.
Its just a bunch of bs. I just hope Kam doesn't start talking crap, that would devastate me.