IM jacked up and prob wont sleep tonight....

OP
OP
H

Hughes21

Reaction score
IM actually jacked up on watching the interview with browner and sherman and then the hawks game!

Twisted

Reaction score
we'll I'm going to try to get some sleep, I have to hit costco for some last minute food stuff, gonna set em both for record just in case I sleep in and miss it... lol

GO HAWKS!!!

HawksFan83

Reaction score
im going crazy! cant come fast enough, what a bore fest of games today.

mikeak

Reaction score
Just finished watching Prometheus hopefully game tomorrow will be less suspenseful :)

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'm up! Usually am at this hour. Tried to start drinking early so I could get tired early and get up in time for the morning game but it's not looking promising. Who cares. Go Hawks!!!

HawksFan83

Reaction score
I found a really good copy of Django Unchained... so im gonna watch that lol.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I cant sleep at all tonight. I'm just hoping for a good game and of course a win.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Already didn't get enough sleep last night, then fell asleep around 8, now I'm up and awake again. Thank you NFL network. Though watching these Texan's/GB replay's are boring.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Shock2k":1z5ei1le said:
Already didn't get enough sleep last night, then fell asleep around 8, now I'm up and awake again. Thank you NFL network. Though watching these Texan's/GB replay's are boring.

That interview is supposed to be at 6am right?

NYCoug

Reaction score
HawksFan83":3kp7aaqy said:

While on the subject of not sleeping, I'll just let you know that I saw it in the theaters the other day. I usually pass out immediately when I'm in the theaters but this movie kept me awake for 2 hours and 45 minutes. If you're trying to stay awake tonight, Django might just do it for you.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Joey13091":wf0rqpxb said:
Shock2k":wf0rqpxb said:

That interview is supposed to be at 6am right?

Browner/Sherman | Ivvin interview is at 9:00 AM NFL Network. I'm recording the entire show though just in case. I've been burned by the EST/PST thing before.

HawksFan83

Reaction score
NYCoug":29t980s2 said:
HawksFan83":29t980s2 said:

While on the subject of not sleeping, I'll just let you know that I saw it in the theaters the other day. I usually pass out immediately when I'm in the theaters but this movie kept me awake for 2 hours and 45 minutes. If you're trying to stay awake tonight, Django might just do it for you.

im 12 minutes into it and its pretty great so far, violent, just like a Terantino film!

Shock2k

Reaction score
I've got something you insomniacs can work on. I put this together today, but I'm not a graphic artist (or comedian for that matter). I'm betting somebody can do a better job. Let me know and I will send you a link for the original visio file I used.

RedVBlue ChildPlease

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Thanks for the pictoral layout. Each one of these pictures show the Hawks executing well. If we can execute, we can put up 24-27 points.....something the Vikings sorely lacked tonight. I kinda felt sorry for them...looked like a "duck out of water".

Latest posts