I'm Having Nightmares!! Help!!

gallacher88

Reaction score
Seriously I think I need to stop shift work its messin with my sleepin. Had a scary dream that the seahawks got beat in their very first play off game :cry:
worst thing bout these dreams of mine is av dreamt things like these before and more often than not there true. I put it down to red bull on the nightshift

lsheldon

Reaction score
You need to keep those to yourself. Don't want anything interfering with my positive thoughts...

The Outfield

Reaction score
As long as they're nightmares and not premonitions, we're good

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
The game's not won in the first quarter, let alone the first play of the game.

Have you not been listening to Pete? :D

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If I had a dime for every time I had a dream about the Seahawks where the outcome in my dream was nothing like what happened in reality, I would be able to buy myself a Subway foot long.

grizbob

Reaction score
You need to shut up!!!! No need to make this bye week any longer :180670:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yay. More dream threads. Please tell me everyone has their shirts on in your dream at least........

Dude. Hate to be the one to break it to you, but your dreams are a big pussy. Grow a set for gods sake! You think Beast is having nightmares? You think the LoB Is having nightmares? They ARE the nightmare....

Dream threads... SMH

stack600

Reaction score
I dream about the lingerie league, but not the Hawks...dang now I'll probably dream about Mebane in a G String or something..Thanks..Thanks A Lot...:)

formido

Reaction score
It might be fun to go troll a Niners thread with a "dream" I had, described in excruciating and plausible detail, where SF loses its first play-off game in the frozen tundra. I'll be sure to say what a big fan of SF I am.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
gallacher88":1sxxogfm said:
Seriously I think I need to stop shift work its messin with my sleepin. Had a scary dream that the seahawks got beat in their very first play off game :cry:
worst thing bout these dreams of mine is av dreamt things like these before and more often than not there true. I put it down to red bull on the nightshift

More importantly, did Harvin make the game?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FWIW I had a dream a week ago that Golden Tate had a game-winning PR for a touchdown against the Niners.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I had a dream about the Seagals rubbing warm oil all over my thighs.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I trust they'll win out.

But hey, if they lose then they lose, one gets over it within half an hour and we continue to live healthy and happy lives. Nothing worth stressing over - it'd be different if we were the actual players.

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":u79ud5m8 said:
FWIW I had a dream a week ago that Golden Tate had a game-winning PR for a touchdown against the Niners.
I like that dream and he is soooo due.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
gallacher88":2lqt9dxq said:
My brother had 2 dreams the Hawks were going to lose the Rams game, didn't happen.
Don't let being a pessimistic Seattle sports fan creep into your thoughts. Feb 2nd will end good for Seattle!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
kobebryant":2sczumid said:
But hey, if they lose then they lose, one gets over it within half an hour and we continue to live healthy and happy lives. Nothing worth stressing over - it'd be different if we were the actual players.

I'm still not over the 2005 SB loss. I'm still not over the 1983 AFC Championship loss. I'm still not over the 2001 Mariner's loss in the AL Championship. I'm still not over the 1995 Mariner's loss in the AL Championship. I'm still not over the Sonics 1996 NBA Championship loss to the Bulls.

One does not merely just get over losses. They just keep mounting and mounting, slashing another scar on my sports soul.