If you're still upset about the loss...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
GET OVER IT.

The Seahawks have done amazing things with records worse than 4-1. Hold it together, you sissies. I love you all like brothers but I need you to be strong.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
A ton of people are losing sleep over that loss. I don't get it. Just enjoy the ride!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Russell is already in the film room making plans to dismantle the Titans! Is the 12th Man ready to do our part?

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ehfee87 said:
I'm still upset about it, but I haven't been acting like a bitch about it. Do I fall into your category, or am I safe?

As long as you're being strong and not acting like a sissy we're still on for homecoming.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, it was a road loss to a good team. Moving on.

:0190l: All is cool.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
OK, I've been hit in the head with a Two by Four!!! We lost to who? :th2thumbs: On to the next game!!!

slipwax

Reaction score
The hawks still hold their fate in their own hands. The saints gotta come here to play!

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Wilson needs to leave the film room and practice not overthrowing the ball:p. He does so much that this is a sarcastic comment, but really god dammit I want one game like last year where he strings it together:)

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
cockeyhawk":3qge7e1r said:
Wilson needs to leave the film room and practice not overthrowing the ball:p. He does so much that this is a sarcastic comment, but really god dammit I want one game like last year where he strings it together:)

He had 7 games over 200 yds last year. He has 3 so far this year, including his best regular season game at 320. 2 come from behind wins and a game where he threw 4 TD's and was pulled before the 4th qtr. I'm all for glorifying his spectacular rookie season, but let's be realistic.

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Yeah but last year he ran a vanilla offense where he didn't miss pass after pass. I am all for being realistic and our defense gives him the ball a ton, after fail 3 and outs. No quarterback would have done what he has done the last 2 weeks with the oline he has had. Realistically he could hit a lot more passes that he should and be a lot better in the redzone.

Luck didn't miss wide open passes once, his incomplete passes were into tight coverage. Wilson missed monster players like what 4 times all on his own. It is a problem and if you cant see then your don't live in reality.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
cockeyhawk":217nyl0w said:
No quarterback would have done what he has done the last 2 weeks with the oline he has had.

:229031_confused2:

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson could possibly be the worst QB in the league, Brandon Browner wouldn't start on my high school team, and PC should focus on becoming what he really wants to be, a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.

JonRud

Reaction score
We weren't going to win every game. Every single person on this board would have signed up for a 4-1 start before the season started.

We are off to a great start with three difficult 10am road games behind us, and playing without 5 offensive starters if you incl. Harvin.

Future looks bright. Hawks will get back on track this week with a pounding of Tenn.