I would love one of these wallets!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danbogart

Reaction score
Watching the news tonight and this report came on. Sorry for the quality. Seriously though, I think the little girl did an awesome job. Once again major props to Russell and his Wife and wishing the girl a speedy recovery! Go Hawks.

[youtube]WbiTGymNkfc[/youtube]

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty awesome story! :D

Its actually a bit cooler than what has been exposed. I was watching King 5 News tonight and they did a story on it. Apparently Allison was making the wallets to sell to help her parents pay for the medical bills that were stacking up on them. Russell Wilson is her idol, and seeing him was something she never thought would happen. Russell came in and called her beautiful, which made her life according to her mom, and then she gave him the wallet she made for him. All the while, living with doctors saying she had only a few weeks to live.

What a courageous and thoughtful young lady. Glad she got a new heart and is recovering well. Once she finds out how Russell handled this, and how viral the story has become... Boy is she going to be blown away.

Russell is 24 years old (25 on November 29th) and to have that much focus on humanity, at an age where most of us guys were more concerned about beer and chasing tail - is just incredible. A legend in the making, no doubt.

Go Hawks!

Tempest_Crow

Reaction score
Holy smokes! RW's birthday is my anniversary. "Thinking to myself, I will secretly celebrate my man crush on that day!"

Status
Not open for further replies.