I thought you guys might get a kick out of this

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
in preparation for this week's games, apparently Niners fans are spending good $$$ to customize jerseys with Harbaugh's name on them. Apparently, he has attained cult-like status in the Bay Area, which kinda reminds me of another guy....nah, too easy. I just hope he doesn't convince Niners faithful to relocate to Guyana anytime soon. :49ersmall: :0190l: :34853_doh:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... er-jersey/

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
CANHawk":1nvmpm0d said:
I wonder how long until they all drink the kool-aid..?

LOL CANHawk, good one. Did you read how some of them actually state that fans should start dressing up like Harbaugh at the games, as a way of honoring/supporting him? Black Niners sweatshirt, khaki pants, white sneakers, etc. lulz.

I mean come on. I realize you guys like PC and all, but I have yet to come across any threads over here wherein ya'll debate the virtues of dressing like Petey.

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1663r4nu said:
Bill Walsh has to be just shaking his head!

Tell me about it, EvilShenanigans. The Niners faithful are treating Harbaugh as if he was a GOD, and he hasn't even won a Super Bowl yet. He is getting more respect than George Seifert (who won TWO SUPER BOWLS) ever received, lol. Crazy niners cultists.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
CANHawk":kvs33psc said:
I hear the new stadium is actually being built in Jonestown.
Yea, where I hope there will be a motivational speech and complimentary beverages ;)

OP
OP
BuddyRyans46

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
who is this "Les" of whom you speak?[/quote]

Its your other screen names, PithyRadish.[/quote]

ummmm....yeaj, so I have no idea who that is.

Showmeyourtd's

Reaction score
Fraudbaugh is many things, but I personally wouldn't care what anyone said if he was my coach and took us to the nfc west championship game and Super Bowl... So as much as we hate him he wins game and I don't blame their fans to be all up on his nuts.

Greenhell

Reaction score
So all these Whiner fans are wearing mom "front butt" khakis and depends?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Showmeyourtd's":41pie68c said:
Fraudbaugh is many things, but I personally wouldn't care what anyone said if he was my coach and took us to the nfc west championship game and Super Bowl... So as much as we hate him he wins game and I don't blame their fans to be all up on his nuts.

Fraudbaugh? Really?