I take partial blame for the loss

kinesmajor

Reaction score
I'm a little superstitious, and I blew. Last year I went to buy a pair of running shoes. I came across a pair of Nike frees in Seahawks colors. Obvious choice. The first time I wore them was on vacation in cabo when we beat the patriots. I didn't wear them for the Thursday niner game since I was in beach mode.

I recently developed plantar fasciitis and had to buy a more stable shoe. I've still been wearing the nike frees on game day. Forgot for some reason on Sunday. My bad. I apologize.

Anybody wanna step up and admit changing a routine?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I normally watch away games by myself. This time some friends invited my wife and I to a sports bar to watch the game.

My bad.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
But I did what I always do when we win, and we still came away with a loss. Isn't my good luck worth more than your bad? C'mon man!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
As I said on the merch thread I ordered some Hawks gear and felt a bad vibe at the timing. I deliberately didnt wear it but never felt truly comfortable.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
kinesmajor":1a4jpetb said:
I'm a little superstitious, and I blew. Last year I went to buy a pair of running shoes. I came across a pair of Nike frees in Seahawks colors. Obvious choice. The first time I wore them was on vacation in cabo when we beat the patriots. I didn't wear them for the Thursday niner game since I was in beach mode.

I recently developed plantar fasciitis and had to buy a more stable shoe. I've still been wearing the nike frees on game day. Forgot for some reason on Sunday. My bad. I apologize.

My girlfriend got too warm during the game and took her Jersey off seconds before Gore got his big run. Needless to day I was pissed off at her.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I went to a bar when I typically stay home for away games. I didn't call my lil sister to ask her which jersey I should wear.

Rainger

Reaction score
My GF started watching the Hawks last year. We had only lost 2 games since she started before this game. Atlanta and Indy. However this game she flew to Nicaragua the day before and did not watch it with me. Must be the real reason for the loss.

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
Heh, I usually post on aros fearless predictions, I sorta forgot to do that, alas, we lose. Ok, so that may not be the reason, but it sits well with me. I will post before the giants game, but it seems i really don't have to, the giants? lol, really? I see a beat down in the east!

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
I had to work and therefore couldn't watch the game. First missed game of the season :(

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Although the score was different I lost a madden game seahawks vs. 49ers in san fran on Saturday. I couldn't stop them on 4th and 10 and they kicked a field goal with 6 seconds left to go up 31 28, after a shitty run back i threw a pick to end the game.

I'm Sorry.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1eg8rscp said:
You are all dead to me. I did everything right on Sunday and you guys ruined it.
Ditto, same t-shirt, same jeans, same.................oh shit, I didn't wear the same underwear. God I suck.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I allowed my buddy (converted Packer Fan) to come over and watch the game. Every time I let people come over for the game we stumble. No mas!

chrispy

Reaction score
Somebody forgot to throw their ice chest at Kaepernick's bus this week. It's all their fault.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
kinesmajor":26y20oge said:

Come on man!!!! We are on a championship run and you drop the ball (er shoe)!!!! :x :sarcasm_off:

JonRud

Reaction score
I was drinking tequila instead of vokda. my bad will not happen again.