I still love my Niners!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
You guys were amazing. Bowman's (and Iupati's for that matter) injuries, were awful to watch. Bowman is a monster when healthy and hope very much he gets back to that.

OP
OP
F

frase32

Reaction score
I'm blown away by the respect shown here tonight after a war like that. Takes some of the sting off the loss, not much mind you, but some.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Man can't wait to not see any niners gear anywhere for the rest of the season most will put it in storage . I had to deal with many many arrogant niners fans this week with a crap load of smack talk . I will relish in total silence hawks did all the talkin for me!
And post with crushed in it says it all.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
The next few years are going to be wild in this division. Hope your guys get healthy

Reaneypark

Reaction score
You should, they're bad ass and gave us all we could handle.

morgulon1

Reaction score
You should be proud of your team. We have such a tough division, I have a lot of respect for SF. Here's wishing for
a speedy recovery for Bowman and Iupati. I mean that.

Seeker

Reaction score
ehh nothing to be crushed about, you were playing with house money on the road. great game.

droop828

Reaction score
Much respect and a quick recovery for your guys. Lots of great battles ahead with our two teams.

Giblien

Reaction score
I felt so bad for Iupati and Bowman. What a bummer for those guys. Said a little prayer that they would heal up so we can continue this rivalry in September.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
HawksSoc":1itez2r3 said:
You guys were amazing. Bowman's (and Iupati's for that matter) injuries, were awful to watch. Bowman is a monster when healthy and hope very much he gets back to that.

Well said.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I hate the Niners (and that is a compliment). I haven't felt this way about a team since the AFC West days. We have an awesome division.

Side note: Why did the Redskins give the Rams so much for RG III. This is really gonna get crazy in the division.

Latest posts