I still love my Niners!

frase32

Reaction score
I am crushed right now, but trying to look at this through objective eyes. What a game =/ Congrats to the Seahawks. Congrats to you fans who are cool. Hope Bowman can come back for us strong next season. Good luck in the Super Bowl. Only bright side here is being from NY this just saved me about $4k on not having to buy a Super Bowl ticket. It was a war. Sigh.......

Good luck again.

Kakaww

Reaction score
Niners are outstanding, you should be proud. What an amazing game which could have gone either way.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
It was a hell of a battle. Much better than your last two outings.

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
I am not niners fan at all , but they palyed a hell of a game. Prayers out to Bowman, that was ugly.

GO HAWKS!!!!!

HawksSoc

Reaction score
As you should do, was some game. Just curious, how do the Niners on here feel about challenging Sherman with the game on the line? Silly thing to do? Matter of necessity? Good to show faith in Crabtree? Something else entirely?

OP
OP
F

frase32

Reaction score
HawksSoc":1igc180q said:
As you should do, was some game. Just curious, how do the Niners on here feel about challenging Sherman with the game on the line? Silly thing to do? Matter of necessity? Good to show faith in Crabtree? Something else entirely?

One on one coverage. Back shoulder throw, all pro player makes an all pro play. That's how football works. I don't hate the call, I don't hate the throw. Sherman did what champions do. He made the play. Sheesh this sucks........a lot.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawksSoc":8eqej6kh said:
Just curious, how do the Niners on here feel about challenging Sherman with the game on the line? Silly thing to do? Matter of necessity? Good to show faith in Crabtree? Something else entirely?

Ehh, TBH not really the major story for me as a 9ers fan. The story is that the Hawks ended the 9ers' final three possesions with turnovers. Doesn't matter what has happened in a game to that point, when that happens, you're gonna lose and you deserve to. That the last one was off a Sherman tip is basically incidental to me, TBH.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Good game Hawks was a great battle.
beat them Broncos!!!!!!

duckypoo

Reaction score
49ers are a great team to watch, best of luck next season!

James in PA

Reaction score
Good game Niners. No smack talk from this Hawks fan. Still cant stand your team, but do respect them. You guys are a tough out and have made the Hawks a better team. Great competition is what it's all about.

stonewallj799

Reaction score
Classy Post. You should still love your Niners they played an amazing game. One of those games where the old cliche neither team deserved to loose is true. I do hope Bowman recovers fully he is a great player and hate seeing anyone get hurt.