I so hope Geno does not disappoint

Ozzy

Reaction score
You guys have such rose colored glasses of the Eagles game.
It works both ways you were so adamant that Geno was the answer that you force it now. Some would argue you have some rose colored Geno aviators on

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It works both ways you were so adamant that Geno was the answer that you force it now. Some would argue you have some rose colored Geno aviators on
Wrong again. I’ve never said anything more than Geno is a league average QB.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Believe it or not, he's above where Lock was in yardage at this point last week lol

I'm chillin', we'll see how it shakes out
Meh I really thought Geno would come out firing today against this defense.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Took 12 seconds and I had a few to pick from.

On a serious note Geno is a mid level guy. I think most fans would agree. I just think people want more than a 15-20 range guy and that’s ok. He’s not Dan McGuire, he’ll he may not be Drew Lock but I don’t think he’s the future as you stated either

Ozzy

Reaction score
And just to prove I’m not a hater I think Geno settles in and finishes strong overall today.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
That’s not how you meant it and we both know it lol. No one considers someone in the 15-20 range the QBOTF LOL.
I dont consider Geno 15-20, more like 15 exactly.

I also don’t think it’s easy to find a top 15 qb, so drafting some bum at 17th overall doesn’t excite me like some of you.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I dont consider Geno 15-20, more like 15 exactly.

I also don’t think it’s easy to find a top 15 qb, so drafting some bum at 17th overall doesn’t excite me like some of you.
Yeah I just did a search and you multiple times implied he’s much better than average. Whatever you do you, you think Geno is really, really good and that’s fine. I don’t. I think he’s 15-20 with the potential to be slightly higher if you had a dominant line(like a bunch of other guys). Regardless I hope he catches fire against this terrible defense because an average QB would and has all year