I just tried a playoff simulation

rottweiler

Reaction score
Is that scenario also taking into account the Browner suspension?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Pretty sure its broken. I got the Cowboys as super bowl winners. Pretty sure that won't happen.

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
I tried it about 30 times, with a variety of scenarios - seems very random. Over 30 simulations, just about each team in the playoffs won an equal amount of times. Also, as you can see above - the simulator has strong internal bias. We were underdogs (thus the "upset" note) against the Niners, Saints, and Colts. One scenario that I ran about 10 times that included the Jets had the Bengals and the Jets each winning 4 Super Bowls, with the remaining 2 going to the Patriots. Seems random at best, but more likely heavily biased toward certain teams

OP
OP
rsm650

rsm650

Reaction score
Spleenhawk2.0":37f6pylf said:
I tried it about 30 times, with a variety of scenarios - seems very random. Over 30 simulations, just about each team in the playoffs won an equal amount of times. Also, as you can see above - the simulator has strong internal bias. We were underdogs (thus the "upset" note) against the Niners, Saints, and Colts. One scenario that I ran about 10 times that included the Jets had the Bengals and the Jets each winning 4 Super Bowls, with the remaining 2 going to the Patriots. Seems random at best, but more likely heavily biased toward certain teams

I tried several simulations and mostly got Saints, Broncos, and Pats. I guess you're right...although the site claims it uses accuscore (which probably didn't get updated after the 2012-13 playoffs). However, I'm sticking with my initial Seahawk result :) Toying with other simulators as well...not as much luck with our team.

Johnny

Reaction score
I played it 3 times and I had enough... The Hawks never made it to the SB.

The first SB winner was the Cowboys, Then the 49ers, Then the Panthers... and They all won the NFC Championship game in Seattle?

Axx

Reaction score
is this suppose to be as random as the State Lottery?

Latest posts