I have not seen this posted....

AgentDib

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. It doesn't really feel like we have had so little rain, but that's probably because the downpours are more memorable than the overcast but dry games. Very interesting to see that our winning percentage at home goes up significantly as the weather gets worse.

The Radish

Reaction score
And of all teams that should be used to fall rain its the ninnirs.

I was in the service in the Bay Area and remembered loving the weather there. But it can rain there in the fall and winter every bit as much as Seattle. I can remember times going out under the Golden Gate Bridge in a gale going out on deck just to feel the rain in your face. Now that I'm older I can't imagine stupidity like that. lol

:les:

sutz

Reaction score
Wasn't it like three seasons before it rained on a Seahawks game in the new stadium? I thought I heard that somewhere. I was out of state and didn't attend any games until 2005.

OP
OP
Blitzfan

Blitzfan

Reaction score
The Radish":aeoqb790 said:

I was in the service in the Bay Area and remembered loving the weather there. But it can rain there in the fall and winter every bit as much as Seattle. I can remember times going out under the Golden Gate Bridge in a gale going out on deck just to feel the rain in your face. Now that I'm older I can't imagine stupidity like that. lol

Les, where were you stationed down there? I was stationed on Treasure Island, my father at Moffitt Field and Alameda.

largenutz

Reaction score
sutz":3ajdvhcg said:
Wasn't it like three seasons before it rained on a Seahawks game in the new stadium? I thought I heard that somewhere. I was out of state and didn't attend any games until 2005.
Yep I remember hearing that too, that it didnt rain in Seattle for several seasons straight on hawks games. Pretty funny stuff, cuz it would rain monday thru saturday n clear up for Sunday.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My brother was on the New Jersey out of Long Beach. I retired from the USAF in 2006.

The Radish

Reaction score
Blitzfan":8vz8nm3r said:
The Radish":8vz8nm3r said:

Les, where were you stationed down there? I was stationed on Treasure Island, my father at Moffitt Field and Alameda.

I was at Government Island, Alameda in 62.

Of course in boot camp took fire training at Treasure Island. Hell even visited one of our company's members in the brig at TI lol

Was stationed on the Dexter after Boot Camp.

OP
OP
Blitzfan

Blitzfan

Reaction score
The Radish":1bdicror said:
Blitzfan":1bdicror said:
The Radish":1bdicror said:

I was at Government Island, Alameda in 62.

Of course in boot camp took fire training at Treasure Island. Hell even visited one of our company's members in the brig at TI lol

Was stationed on the Dexter after Boot Camp. :les:

I went through A school at TI. That is a very intense fire fighting school (for us HT's anyway). Had to go back a re-qualify at TI every 6 months. I always liked the place, but man can it get cold there.

Latest posts