Huskies Vs Oklahoma State

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I have been to many decades of UW football games.

At least from the mid 80s.

Which means I sat through years of Keith Gilbertson and Ty Willingham rolling out QBs that looked like won a radio contest and had never actually played football before. Terrible jaw-droppingly horrible QBs.

Cyler Miles is literally the worst QB I have ever seen put on a UW uniform. He might be worse than any of the backups, certainly most of the backups before 2000.

But either way, he has to be close for worst QB on team major college football.

Just the other day, people were asking - if we had so many great defensive players on the team how in the world could we have lost so many games? The answer is that our QB is literally worse than some of the guys watching from the stands.

Never thought I would see that type of horrific QB play again, good thing I got used to UW football sucking long ago.

kearly

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3crossco said:
Cyler Miles is literally the worst QB I have ever seen put on a UW uniform. He might be worse than any of the backups, certainly most of the backups before 2000.

There are two QBs on UW's roster right now who are worse. I think a more accurate statement is that there has never been a better UW team with a worse QB group than this. This QB group reminds me of Stanbeck/Paus/Bonnell.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
kearly":2sd6irs1 said:
TwistedHusky":2sd6irs1 said:

There are two QBs on UW's roster right now who are worse. I think a more accurate statement is that there has never been a better UW team with a worse QB group than this. This QB group reminds me of Stanbeck/Paus/Bonnell.
This. Washington's QB group is the worst in FBS.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
UW should go get Vernon Adams from EWU .. though with the defensive losses I don't know if it would matter

jkitsune

Reaction score
Cyler's passes take so long to reach their target I'm constantly amazed they're ever NOT intercepted.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
How can anyone be disappointed the way the Huskies played this year? They beat every team they were "supposed" to beat, and then fought hard in all their losses (to ranked and bowl game opponents) and never got blown out except for Oregon, who may just be this year's national champions. It's kind of reminiscent of how the Seahawks slowly climbed their way to the top of the NFL...started winning all the home games and playing hard but losing the away games.

Now, obviously there are things to fix. The most glaring problem on UW's team is NOT the QB.... it's the defense and their lack of ability to tackle. Miles is a decent game-managing QB that does not turn the ball over. He is certainly not a big play threat (at this point), but he is not horrible by any means, especially for a first-year starter. I'm not worried about it not improving.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1exfv3ji said:
How can anyone be disappointed the way the Huskies played this year? They beat every team they were "supposed" to beat, and then fought hard in all their losses (to ranked and bowl game opponents) and never got blown out except for Oregon, who may just be this year's national champions. It's kind of reminiscent of how the Seahawks slowly climbed their way to the top of the NFL...started winning all the home games and playing hard but losing the away games.

Now, obviously there are things to fix. The most glaring problem on UW's team is NOT the QB.... it's the defense and their lack of ability to tackle. Miles is a decent game-managing QB that does not turn the ball over. He is certainly not a big play threat (at this point), but he is not horrible by any means, especially for a first-year starter. I'm not worried about it not improving.

Miles is horrible...he's just lucky he doesn't have more turnovers. He should have had at least 3 last night. If you've watched him play his interception stats are deceiving. He makes terrible decisions and is about as accurate as a blind man shooting arrows at the Goodyear blimp. It amazes me how this meathead was a high school all-American.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3da2s8hw said:

UW went 7-6 (the 8th win was against an FCS teams....) and not a single one of those 7 wins came against a team with a winning record.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Seahawks1983":2icr4rtu said:
fenderbender123":2icr4rtu said:

UW went 7-6 (the 8th win was against an FCS teams....) and not a single one of those 7 wins came against a team with a winning record.
Did someone at UDub rape your mom or something, someone is sooooo bitter.