how did this team get worse?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
This is a 4 win team right now. complete garbage on both sides of the football.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
It’s quite obvious until we get a real defensive coordinator we’re finished defensively

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We drafted a CB instead of fixing our LBs. But was there even a great LB available worth the draft slot? Not sure there was.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Love Pete.

But it's time.

What's it called when you do the same thing over and over and expect different results?

Yes 100% it's time for Pete to go. I appreciate and love what he's done, but its time. We've had how many different DC's and its the same problems, same shit year in year out.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hurtt shoulda been fired last year...we can't sit around and wait for his clogged arteries to do it for us...

suppaball

Reaction score
I think losing both tackles really hurt the offense. The d needs to be more aggressive. All our steam went on that missed fg.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hurt Playbook
Which is from Pete most likely lets be real lol. Hows gus bradley, kris richard, or dan quinn doing outside of Seattle just fine. and their defenses are damn good.
Hurtt shoulda been fired last year...we can't sit around and wait for his clogged arteries to do it for us...

PC should go with him

Msfann

Reaction score
Because this team absolutely refuses to fix some problems every year. Teams have been playing Seattle the same way for years and the Seahawks never ever adjust to it

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Bingo, we need to get rid of Pete and the stench of his philosophy. Ever since that dumb decision, he has done shit.
Agree. Been saying for YEARS I can’t stand Pete though I appreciate what he’s done. We need new.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
The problem with getting rid of Pete is that we will be worse without him, not better.
Geno Smith won't be good without Pete. Maybe not even effective.

Sometimes you just aren't a good enough roster to beat the other teams. This defense might be too much to overcome.
The DL needs replacing, the LBs are wet dripping garbage, the safeties have never really been that good, and the corners are not being used right.
Even in a scheme that helps our corners more, that might be too much to overcome.
We need a few years of losses and good drafts to fix this. There isn't a quick fix for just not being good enough as a roster.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
The middle of the field has been wide open since Earl and Kam left.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Lack of pressure week after week making my blood boil.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Because the Coaching staff.. Namely PC absolutely refuses to fix some problems every year. Teams have been playing Seattle the same way for years and the Seahawks never ever adjust to it

fify