Horses are coming back

Followthelegion

Reaction score
In terms of team health and strength, including depth we have these players returning:

Penny - practises this week with aim to play on Sunday
Olsen - aims to return to practise this week, far ahead of schedule as most thought he would be done for the season or at least deep into the playoff stretch
Gordon - back next week from suspension
Moore - back from suspension from prohibited substance use
Dunbar - aims to practise this week
Dunlap - aims to play this week
Shell & Ogbuechi - RTs both have knocks but Pete hopeful on both being available this week

The only one I can think of who is still OUT and looks to be a doubt is Darrell Taylor as there is still no update on when he can start practising. Flowers on IR but I don't think is a long term injury doubt in terms of the playoffs.

Can only help the team depth as well as some vital starters (Dunlap and Dunbar), and I'm excited to see what Penny and Gordon can bring to this offense. I loved what I was seeing from Penny before the injury last year, I know on here there are many doubters (some purely because of the draft capital spent on him) but he is a game changer on the short pass game, and can be a home run hitter.

getnasty

Reaction score
Man a healthy Dunbar would be interesting, guy was a stud last year but between legal trouble, shorten preseason and injuries i feel like he just can't get off the ground.

Polk738

Reaction score
getnasty":2l3tc5m7 said:
Man a healthy Dunbar would be interesting, guy was a stud last year but between legal trouble, shorten preseason and injuries i feel like he just can't get off the ground.

I think I've been more impressed with Amadi, Reed and Neal than Dunbar this season

Teahawks

Reaction score
I go back and forth with who should be the starting rotation at corner. Flowers, Dunbar, and Griffin at times have looked terrible. Amadi and Reed on the other hand have never looked terrible. But they're 5 foot 9 and not the starters. I actually kind of like that Reed is shorter, since he seems to keep up with smaller outside WRs than the long striding Flowers.

Honestly I'd stick with the lineup how it is, it seems to have the least liability, whereas with Dunbar he plays out of position and Flowers, well, is up and down.

Kind of a classic sports problem, ride the hot hand or put the original starters back in.

OP
OP
F

Followthelegion

Reaction score
I think you need to wait and see Dunbar when healthy, he was clearly hampered significantly by the foot injury before and during the Buffalo game. I still would go with him and Griffin as your CBs.

Slot I like Amadi there, with Reed as depth

seadawg

Reaction score
Perhaps we get to finally see a fully healthy Dunbar against his former team and he plays with a chip on his shoulder. One can certainly hope!

Latest posts