Horrible holding call

pmedic920

Reaction score
Wrong

It is

Wrong

It is

If you understood 1 and 2, you’d disagree with yourself here.

You clearly started a sentence “IMHO” then called it a fact, then said that can’t happen and now are tripling down on what you clearly said.

I still haven’t made any statement about holding in general. Yet you still keep making up my replies.
Either dispute what I actually called “fact” or we are done with this particular conversation.

Good Day

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Either dispute what I actually called “fact” or we are done with this particular conversation.

Good Day
I like that you're ignoring that you said you opinion was a fact and then railed against people doing that and won't address the fact that you did and are just trying to huffily change the focus. Zero accountability or self awareness.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I like that you're ignoring that you said you opinion was a fact and then railed against people doing that and won't address the fact that you did and are just trying to huffily change the focus. Zero accountability or self awareness.
So, you can’t get past the fact that I wrote a bad sentence?

Like I said, how bout you man up and dispute what I said were facts.

Typical internet behavior right here folks, this shouldn’t even be an argument but the culture we have become makes it one.

Edit to add:
Not a bit surprised where your IP is pinging, and I’ll bet a 6 pack you’re less than 35 years old.

Last edited:

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
So, you can’t get past the fact that I wrote a bad sentence?

Like I said, how bout you man up and dispute what I said were facts.

Typical internet behavior right here folks, this shouldn’t even be an argument but the culture we have become makes it one.

Edit to add:
Not a bit surprised where your IP is pinging, and I’ll bet a 6 pack you’re less than 35 years old.
LOL. Now you address it? You're 100% projection, can't stay on topic for shit, can't remember all the shit you threw against the wall in the first place. You're right, this shouldn't be an argument but since you made up my answers so you can argue against them and refused to address what I did, here we are. Plus, lmao, you think anyone else is reading this?

And I like Heineken since I can remember before the Seahawks existed.