Honest opinion of the play that shocked a nation.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
worstsbcalleva":1hiaaw4b said:
i for one am interested in what the Seahawks do this off season so that's why i'm here. I fully expect a rematch in the next Superbowl. It all hinges on the moves both teams make.

If that's why you're here, then simply ask that question. You understand how the subtle connectivity of letters to make words, and words to make thought can be used to engage others in similar transference of information social scientists have labelled communication, right?

But that's not why you're here. You're here because you still can't believe how fortunate your team is, and you want to try and push that uneasiness down deep through this false bravado.

RationalNiner

Reaction score
Uncle Si":314t1znv said:
worstsbcalleva":314t1znv said:
i for one am interested in what the Seahawks do this off season so that's why i'm here. I fully expect a rematch in the next Superbowl. It all hinges on the moves both teams make.

If that's why you're here, then simply ask that question. You understand how the subtle connectivity of letters to make words, and words to make thought can be used to engage others in similar transference of information social scientists have labelled communication, right?

But that's not why you're here. You're here because you still can't believe how fortunate your team is, and you want to try and push that uneasiness down deep through this false bravado.

Yeah, he's a turd, obvious troll. Should ban him. Dude thinks his shit don't stink because the team he roots for won a superbowl, lol. Look at his sig. I bet he thinks rooting form Boston teams makes him greater than nikola tesla and einstein. Very shallow mind.

Oh and please don't warn me for calling him a turd, mods (*fingers crossed*). He's been trolling the forum since he's got here. He's just rubbing in the fact his team beat your team.

chris98251

Reaction score
He's a closet fan based on his a name, admits they were gifted everytime he posts, has a guilt all over him, is here to feel the need to hopefully cleanse the dirty feeling he got from his support. Dr. Phil would love to spend a few weeks with him.

OP
OP
worstsbcalleva

worstsbcalleva

Reaction score
RationalNiner":3hho5ato said:
Uncle Si":3hho5ato said:
worstsbcalleva":3hho5ato said:

Yeah, he's a turd, obvious troll. Should ban him. Dude thinks his shit don't stink because the team he roots for won a superbowl, lol. Look at his sig. I bet he thinks rooting form Boston teams makes him greater than nikola tesla and einstein. Very shallow mind.

Oh and please don't warn me for calling him a turd, mods (*fingers crossed*). He's been trolling the forum since he's got here. He's just rubbing in the fact his team beat your team.

Stickum? Chris said that was cheating.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":2uhhw90b said:
He's a closet fan based on his a name, admits they were gifted everytime he posts, has a guilt all over him, is here to feel the need to hopefully cleanse the dirty feeling he got from his support. Dr. Phil would love to spend a few weeks with him.

He is winning at losing, and its a runaway.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":202t943k said:
worstsbcalleva":202t943k said:
I camped out on the Eagles boards after we beat them down for the Superbowl win for quite a while. This is my new home.

Ahhh cool my adopted Pats fan, my adopted fans don't seem to last long though.
Hehe.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Should never have passed the ball. Run Lynch three times.

However...since the pass was called, it was a great play by Butler. Belichick does get credit for preparing the rook for that exact situation...

...but the rook should never have been given the opportunity to be the hero.

To me...looking any deeper is wasted effort.

PackerNation

Reaction score
marko358":3025pmyb said:
As stated on here approximately 6426 times, that particular pass play was probably the worst one you could have called. No reason to rely on your #4 undrafted receiver to make a play. If you're going to pass, use play action or roll out and give Wilson the option to throw it away if he doesn't like what he sees.

That pass play, if you are going to pass, was a good call. Butler just made an amazing play. If you ran a fade to the end zone, it could have eaten to much time off the clock.

Still, should have run the ball. :mrgreen:

JustTheTip

Reaction score
PackerNation":10tmyoq7 said:
marko358":10tmyoq7 said:
As stated on here approximately 6426 times, that particular pass play was probably the worst one you could have called. No reason to rely on your #4 undrafted receiver to make a play. If you're going to pass, use play action or roll out and give Wilson the option to throw it away if he doesn't like what he sees.

That pass play, if you are going to pass, was a good call. Butler just made an amazing play. If you ran a fade to the end zone, it could have eaten to much time off the clock.

Running too much time on a pass play there wasn't an issue. Run that play incomplete. Running play timeout. Final play if needed. It doesn't really matter (with in reason) how much time came off the clock on that play if there is no TD or interception.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Bitter":2mbwu3ja said:
PackerNation":2mbwu3ja said:
marko358":2mbwu3ja said:

Running too much time on a pass play there wasn't an issue. Run that play incomplete. Running play timeout. Final play if needed. It doesn't really matter (with in reason) how much time came off the clock on that play if there is no TD or interception.

Yep.

24 seconds left with a timeout (when the ball was snapped. A good 40+ seconds after Lynch's first down run). Time was not a mitigating factor in the pass play. It may have been in the decision TO pass, but not the actual call itself.

Latest posts